Solwin's referral program allows you to make extra cash with your websites, blogs, newsletters, and social media accounts by promoting Solwin Infotech.
Up to 50% Commission
Welcome To Our Affiliate Program!
Our program is free to join, it's easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. Affiliate programs are common throughout the Internet and offer website owners an additional way to profit from their websites. Affiliates generate traffic and sales for commercial websites and in return receive a commission payment.
How Does It Work?
When you join our affiliate program, your request will be reviewed by our team. Once your affiliate request gets approved, you’ll be able to get the unique affiliate links and start promoting our products. You will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within
- your website
- Your blog
- E-commerce Blog
- Tech Blog
- Social media
- your newsletters
- among your contacts
- or via some other marketing channel
- your newsletters
Which type of activity you can use
- write reviews and Magento answers (where appropriate, no spamming)
- advertise and recommend our products by placing special banners at your website
- by starting topics at Magento-related or WordPress-related forums
- Feel free to use forums and blogs in your native languages
When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our website and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn a commission based on your commission type.
If you've purchased a product from Solwin Infotech in the past, you can simply login to your member profile page, and activate your affiliate account there. You should have received your login information via email, but if not, please contact us via email, and we can look it up for you. Once your account is activated, you can login to your affiliate dashboard and start earning.
NOTE! You’ll earn income (up to 50% per sale) for every customer who purchases Solwin products via your affiliate links.
1. Join for free
Register your Affiliate request to Solwin with easy signup form just in 2 minutes.
2. Promote your Affiliant Link
Once approved, place the links with your affiliate code on your website, blog, forum post, etc.
3. Make money while you sleep!
Enjoy generating revenue and making money while you sleep as a Solwin affiliate.
Affiliate payments are made once per month if your revenue balance is USD50 or higher. Check the table below for affiliate commission tiers:
- Earn 50% one time commission for each completed order by a customer whom you refer.
- The tracking cookies are set 60 days. This means that if customers you referred did not buy on their first visit, but came back later (before the cookies expire) and bought our products, you will still receive commissions.
- You can view live statistics of your monthly clickthroughs, payment data, and download banners in the members area.
- Payments are processed by PayPal, and you must have an account with PayPal to receive commissions. Commissions will be void if the PayPal email account is not present in the affiliate payout info.
- Must generate a balance of $50 or more before their account is eligible for payment. Commissions are carry over from month to month.
- Commissions are included in payout 30 days after purchase time.
- Must assign a functioning paypal designated email to this affiliate account in order to receive commission payments, Payments will be issued in US dollars, and are paid once a month for all affiliate with a commission balance greater than $50.
- You are responsible to keep your paypal and contact information up to date.
- Must generate more than 2 sales before receiving their commission.
- We do not pay affiliates for the download of free themes.
- We do not pay affiliates for unsuccessful transactions.
- You will be responsible to pay any and all taxes (federal, state, local, etc.) on your earnings.
- Your account can and will be deactivated at any time for failure to follow the terms of our affiliate program.
- We reserve the rights to reverse commissions on chargeback or fraud transactions.