Solwin is growing and we are constantly looking for new talented people that share our working culture. You don’t just get paid for the skills you have but you are provided with an opportunity to take your skills to the next level by learning new techniques in challenging and flexible working environment.
1. Application : Submit your detailed resume with educational qualification and previous job information (if you’re experienced candidates)
2. Interview Schedule : If your profile match with job requirement then you will get call for interview
3. Written Test : It will be paper test to determine your overall performance like problem solving skill, English skill , reasoning skill , decision taking, Technical skill, OOP concept, Database concept etc.
4. Personal Interview : This step is an integral part for whole interview process. You have to show your skills. On bases of your perfomance we offer you
5. HR Interview : Here we try to understand you. You can ask any query related to job position and our term and condition
Our HR will get back to you within 2 working days.