Are you wondering how to increase sales on Instagram? if you are an e-merchant who sells their products online, and you are not taking Instagram as an option, then you are doing a big mistake. Ironically, Instagram has reported the most efficient marketing channel to promote your organization and products. Instagram has the highest conversion rate on all social media channels.
Instagram has around 700 million monthly active users around the globe. And this alone is a big reason to not to underestimate the power of Instagram. Here you can learn everything from setting up your Instagram account to start doing marketing on it and generate sales through it. We will also show you some of the worthy tools that will help you to do marketing to the core on Instagram.
1. Build Up Your Profile
First of all, create your account on Instagram and to be precise create a business account as it will much helpful to get the analysis and reports of your account. You must start with setting up an attractive profile photo. A good profile photo will force the users to get into your account.
And, of course, don’t forget to link any of your relevant page or website. Your website will work as an authenticity for your profile.
2. Post-Pieces of Content!
Above all! As you will step-in, you will get to know that there are many competitors of you already who are doing well and amazing on Instagram. Here’s a tip! Take this as a perk for you. Start analyze your competitors. Analyze what kind of content they post, at what time and how the audience reacts. Also, you should try to figure out how they redirecting the audience on their website or web page to get attention or conversion.
After you had enough of analysis, you have to crack out your visuals. You have to maintain a stable standard through your visuals. It is a very important point that many of the brands’ worries and many others don’t even care and suffers. The following percentage of an individual gets close to double if one enters your profile and he/she gets to see a clichÃ©, tidy and same visual appearance in every post.
Last point and very important one, POST REGULARLY. Consistency is what will lead you to be a trustworthy and authentic brand. Almost all the biggest brands post 1-2 times a day that is an ideal post count for every brand. Don’t forget to check the analytics with the help of some tools like Iconosquare. It is a great tool to get data and insights of your Instagram account. Keep monitoring as which kind of post is more engaging and triggering to your audience.
To shout-out yourself to the audience that you are on Instagram, show up your posts or timeline on your website. There are many extensions for Magento that helps to optimize it, but the best one is this: Instagram Widget by Solwin. This will help your audience to verify your authoritative and most likely to follow you on Instagram for updates.
To gain new followers and get more reach and impressions, using hashtags(#) will ideally work out on Instagram. The trick is to use the most relevant one and preferred hashtags to your post and keep the followers flow into your followers’ list. Hashtagify can help you a lot for it.
3. Advertise on Instagram
The owners of the platform had figured out earlier that Instagram can be an amazing platform to advertise for online merchants and influencers. And this headed them to introduce Instagram advertisements. Since then, it has been very efficient to increase the visibility and generating traffic to your business. And after Facebook acquired Instagram, it has been really easy to promote your business on both of the platforms together.
You can easily promote your business for these below purposes. You have to very clear with your purpose and call to actions:
- Need mobile app downloads and installs
- Need videos views
- Directing traffic to your website
- Increase of a post’s reach
- Increasing visibility
- Conversion on the webpage (best for product advertisement)
By the way, these above advertisements can be done by three types of below advertisements:
When it comes to purchasing from your shop, make it as easy as possible for the buyer. The less lengthy process will be, the more it easily your products get purchased. You should check the steps and should remove the unwanted steps from the process of buying your products.
4. Find Types of Content Ideas:
- Set free your creativity – When it comes to social media, it totally accepts the creative particularly. It always has more space for creative content rather than plagiarized.
- Storytelling – Tell your story or become a storyteller for your audience. Everyone loves to listen and read the stories, don’t they?
- User generated content – User will love if you are listening to them. Provide them with the opportunity to show-off themselves and to appear. And, it will somehow work for you to reach as many people as possible.
- Live streams – The motto of live streaming is to interact with all of them who follows you. It is a very great marketing opportunity. They will always love to interact with, to see someone whom they know virtually. Also, you can talk about your brand, work culture, and exclusive discounts. It like president coming live to their people to give amazing announcements.
- Organize prize competitions – The general motto, Give and take! Sometimes 50% off don’t work for your audience as they are getting it almost everywhere. Organize a contest to interact with them and them to each other and promise them amazing prizes.
- Introduce influencers – If anything is not working out, then claim someone who has already being a celebrity in your field on social media. Influencers are a really great source to do marketing for your brand or products. This kind of marketing always pays off, sooner or later.
5. Calculate CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) and RTI (Rate Of Interest)
After all the hard-works and organizations, promotions and marketing, all you need to do is Business. So, analyze the Customer Acquisition Cost i.e. how much you spend on Instagram ads and marketing and then how much you get i.e. Rate of Interest. There are many tools to keep track on it, but the most significant is the giant Google Analytics. It gives you the step-to-step details of your visitor and helps you to track down the loopholes and potency points. Apart, Keep changing to marketing strategies and tactics to get the most of it. And at the end, channelize which one is best for your business.
Now you almost everything about to sell on Instagram, go out and start playing with your strategies. In case, you think we missed something, please let us help by pointing out in the comment section below. You can like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for our daily updates on Digital Marketing and WordPress and Magento Development.