We have a job opening for a iOS Developer. We are looking for someone who loves to work in iOS app and want to join talented and perfect community team.
The profile demands passion for iOS app development and community spirit. This is an exciting opportunity for iOS app development enthusiasts who believe that code is poetry. Experience with an understanding of the entire application development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- As iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed
at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with
- Must have experience in publishing apps to Apple play store, should be well aware of the
apple guidelines and checklist.
- Working knowledge of the apple distributor and provisioning profiles.
- Must have experience in iOS using Cocoa-pods, Swift and C++.
- Knowledge of using Quick and Nimble will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, Firebase, NoSQL, and Analytics platforms.
- Experience working with Google Map API.
- hands on experience in Swift
- must have knowledge of Code Data ,API Integration.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Good Communication Skill candidate have high preference.
- We require iOS developers with a minimum experience of 1+ year.
- Project links of work you’ve done with iOS Development along with a description
- Why you would be perfect for this job?
- Salary: No bar for right candidate
- Location: Adajan, Surat
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech(CE/IT/CS), M.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), ME/M.Tech(CE/IT/CS), B.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), MCA, BCA
- Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday) – 1st & 3rd Saturday half day