We have a job opening for a Magento developer. We are looking for someone who loves to work in Magento and want to join talented and perfect community team.
The profile demands passion for Magento development and community spirit. This is an exciting opportunity for Magento enthusiasts who believe that code is poetry. Experience with an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on Magento 1.x & 2.x themes and extension development project.
- Work on Magento 1.x & 2.x customization project according client’s requirements.
- Work includes coding, handling support-requests, Magento unit testing via debugging code and project documentation.
- Explain and guide the flow of product/project to customers.
- Motivated self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Magento functions and latest updates of Magento releases.
- Creative approach to solving problems and love to work for Magento.
- Expertise with MySQL and DBMS Concept.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Good Communication Skill candidate have high preference.
- We require Jr. Magento developer with a minimum experience of 1 year.
What should be included with the resume?
- Project links of work you’ve done with Magento along with a description
- Why you would be perfect for this job?
- Salary: No bar for right candidate
- Location: Adajan, Surat OR Remote Location
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech(CE/IT/CS), M.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), ME/M.Tech(CE/IT/CS), B.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), MCA, BCA
- Working Days: 5 days week