We have a job opening for a PHP developer. We are looking for someone who loves to work in laravel, Codeigniter, Core PHP and other PHP framework projects and want to join talented and perfect community team.
The profile demands passion for PHP development and community spirit. This is an exciting opportunity for PHP enthusiasts who believe that code is poetry. Experience with an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on customization projects and live websites.
- Work includes coding, regular reporting to clients and project documentation.
- Build, test and set up cutting-edge website applications in an efficient matter, work with other developers to fill data acquisition requirements.
- Daily Reporting to senior developers on project activities and ensuring timely completion of projects/assignments and tasks given by seniors.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- A motivated self-starter with strong leadership skills.
- Must have knowledge of Core PHP functions.
- Expertise with MySQL like join queries and DBMS Concept.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Must have knowledge of code re-usability, OOP Concepts and API integration.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good Communication Skill candidate have high preference.
What should be included with the resume?
- Project links of work you’ve done with PHP along with a description
- Why you would be perfect for this job?
- Salary: No bar for right candidate
- Location: Adajan, Surat
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech(CE/IT/CS), M.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), ME/M.Tech(CE/IT/CS), B.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), MCA, BCA
- Working Days: 5 days week