Job Description For PHP Developer
We have a job opening for a PHP developer. We are looking for someone who loves to work in Codeigniter, Core PHP, Cake PHP and other PHP framework projects and want to join talented and perfect community team.
The profile demands passion for PHP development and community spirit. This is an exciting opportunity for PHP enthusiasts who believe that code is poetry. Experience with an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on customization projects and live websites.
- Work includes coding, regular reporting to clients and project documentation.
- A motivated self-starter with strong leadership skills
- Must have knowledge of Core PHP functions
- Expertise with MySQL like join queries and DBMS Concept
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Must have knowledge of code re-usability, OOP Concepts and API integration
- Ability to work under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment
- Good Communication Skill candidate have high preference
- We require Sr. PHP developers with a minimum experience of 2+ year.
What should be included with the resume?
- Project links of work you’ve done with PHP along with a description
- Why you would be perfect for this job?
- Salary: No bar for right candidate
- Location: Surat, India
- Qualification: Graduate (BCA, B.E./B.Tech. in Computer or I.T.), MCA, Diploma in Computer or I.T.
- Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)