We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performance mobile apps on both the Android and iOS platforms.
You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the team responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages like Swift and Java.
- Experience with working on working with technologies like React Native, Flutter, Ionic Cordova and Vue.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Project links of work you’ve done with React native Development along with a description
- Why you would be perfect for this job?
- Salary: No bar for right candidate
- Location: Adajan, Surat
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech(CE/IT/CS), M.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), ME/M.Tech(CE/IT/CS), B.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), MCA, BCA
- Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday) – 1st & 3rd Saturday half day