We have a job opening for a React JS developer. We are looking for someone who loves to work in Front End development and want to join talented and perfect community team.
The profile demands passion for React JS development and community spirit. This is an exciting opportunity for React JS development enthusiasts who believe that code is poetry. Experience with an understanding of the entire app development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Designs & Wireframes and Translate Them Into High-quality Code
- Develop New or Enhance Existing User-facing Features in React.js and Implementing Them Following Well-known React.js Workflows(such as Flux or Redux)
- Building Reusable Components and Front-end Libraries for Future Use
- Test, Debug and Optimize Components for Maximum Performance Across a Vast Array of Web-capable Devices and Browsers
- Ensure that the Components Being Developed and the Overall Application is Robust and Easy to Maintain
- Coordinate with the Rest of the Team Working On Different Layers of the Infrastructure
- Document and Demonstrate Solutions By Developing Required Documentation, Flowcharts, Layouts, Diagrams, Charts, Code Comments, and Clear Code
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
- Keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Organization/Coordination Skills.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Learning Agility.
What should be included with the resume?
- Project links of work you’ve done with React JS along with a description
- Why you would be perfect for this job?
- Salary: No bar for right candidate
- Location: Surat, Gujarat
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech(CE/IT/CS), M.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), ME/M.Tech(CE/IT/CS), B.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), MCA, BCA
- Working Days: 5 days week