Job Description For WordPress Developer
We have a job opening for a WordPress developer. We are looking for someone who loves to work in WordPress and want to join talented and perfect community team.
The profile demands passion for WordPress development and community spirit. This is an exciting opportunity for WordPress enthusiasts who believe that code is poetry. Experience with an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on WordPress themes and plugin development project.
- Work on WordPress customization project according client’s requirements.
- Work includes coding, handling support-requests, WordPress unit testing via debugging code and project documentation.
- Explain and guide the flow of product/project to customers
- (optional) Attending and speaking at different WordCamps and other tech community events.
- A motivated self-starter, self-learner with strong leadership skills
- Must have knowledge of WordPress functions and latest updates of WordPress
- Creative approach to solving problems and love to work for WordPress
- Must have knowledge of Shortcode integration and API integration
- Expertise with MySQL and DBMS Concept
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Good Communication Skill candidate have high preference
- We require WordPress developers with a minimum experience of 1+ year. Also we require Sr. WordPress developers & Team leader.
What should be included with the resume?
- Project links of work you’ve done with WordPress along with a description
- Why you would be perfect for this job?
- Salary: No bar for right candidate
- Location: Surat, India OR Remote Location
- Qualification: Graduate (BCA, B.E./B.Tech. in Computer or I.T.), MCA, Diploma in Computer or I.T.
- Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM