Product Sizechart - Magento Extension
Product Sizechart By Solwin - Magento Extension
- Created On: 12/03/2015
- Last Updated On: 27/03/2015
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up, and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
This Extension will display sizechart image with content on product view page in popup. Product Sizechart which will allow admin to easily add new sizechart image from the admin and each sizechart can be assign to product separately. Easily manage with fancybox jquery. Display sizechart with two option( In Popup & On Page) on product view page. Easily add any custom size chart content using wysiwyg editor.
You can find these features below:
- Easy to install and manage.
- Easily manage each sizechart under "Solwin Extension -> Manage Sizechart".
- Admin can add the sizechart icon + Text to show in frontend.
- Easily add any custom size chart content using wysiwyg editor.
- Easily manage with fancybox jquery.
- Add sizechart link on product view page.
- Every product have the attribute "Size Chart" in which sizechart image can be manage.
- Description of necessary measurements for a selected clothes.
- Display sizechart with two option (In Popup & On Page) on product view page.
- Supported image formats : .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif.
How To Use
In frontside, On product view page customer can see the 'Sizechart' in two ways:
1. If admin select 'Sizechart Display Option = In popup' from Manage Sizechart Settings then it will display Sizechart link with icon and display Sizechart in popup by clicking on sizechart link.
Display Sizechart in popup by clicking on sizechart link.
2. If admin select 'Sizechart Display Option = On page' from Manage Sizechart Settings then it will display Sizechart on page.
How To Configure
To add sizechart, first of all you have to create new attribute for sizechart under 'Catalog -> Attributes ->Manage Attributes'.
From Properties tab, give Attribute code, Scope, Catalog input type for store owner etc like,
From Manage Label/Option tab, add multiple options for sizechart like,
Save this attribute, and add this attribute to your attribute set.
To assign a particular sizechart to product, go to product add/edit page and select option from the dropdown "Sizechart" in General tab. Save product.
In Backend, This extension will add menu named 'Solwin Extension' with Two Options 'Manage Sizechart' and 'Manage Sizechart Settings'. Click on 'Manage Sizechart' link will display manage sizechart grid like,
Click on 'Add Sizechart' button from top-right corner will display add new sizechart form.
- Sizechart: Women's Dresses | Women's Jeans | Men's Shoes etc (display from attribute option)
- Status: Enabled | Disabled
- Content: Add measurement description using WYSIWYG editor
- Sizechart Image : Upload sizechart image
In the Sizechart tab from 'System -> Configuration' menu, our extension allows you to enable or disable the module in your store and provide you more configuration options for sizechart.
There are some configuration options in Sizechart tab. Let's discuss all in more details.
- Enable: Yes | No
- Sizecharts Attribute Code: Enter Attribute code that you have already created for sizechart.
- Front End Name: This will be displayed on product detail page.
- Sizechart Icon: Icon for sizechart link. Allowed file types: jpeg, gif, png.
- Sizechart Display Option: In Popup | On Page