Site Maintenance - Magento Extension
Site Maintenance By Solwin - Magento Extension
- Created On: 12/03/2015
- Last Updated On: 27/03/2015
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up, and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
This Magento extension will allow the administration to enable or disable the Maintenance mode for the store. Display maintenance page as per the options set from system settings. This extension maintains a log file of all the visitors that hit your site during maintenance mode. Enable timer during maintenance mode and site will be live automatically after countdown is over. This extension will also provide the ability to allow store access to particular IP address when store is under maintenance period. It will also allow to set redirection to a specific URL. Admin can also embed analytic code to track visitors information.
You can find these features below:
- Admin can specify IP addresses using which the site would be accessed.
- It can be enabled or disable any time by admin.
- Allow to enable frontend access for admin users with selected admin roles.
- Allow to display custom pages like blank page, custom HTML page and custom URL.
- Admin can also set footer copyright information.
- Admin can set Google Analytic Code during site maintenance.
- Enable timer during maintenance mode and site will be live automatically after countdown is over.
- Supports multi-store environment
- Admin can set page title, custom logo image.
- Admin can add a background image or background slider.
- Display progress bar with custom width & progress color from admin.
- Maintain a log file of all the visitors during this mode.
- Admin can add a custom stylesheet from configuration page
- Enable social media details like facebook, google+ , twitter and email, etc.
- Ability to define start and end time.
- Easy to install and manage
How To Use
In frontend, Customers can see the maintenance page once admin enable the maintenance mode from the admin side. There are so many configuration options to display maintenance mode. Customer can also see the social media details as well as the remaining time to end maintenance period.
1. Site Maintenance Example
This example includes custom logo, custom message, custom background, Remaining Time and social media details, etc.
2. Site Maintenance Example
This example includes custom logo, custom message, custom background slider, Remaining Time, Progress bar, Social media, Copyright information etc.
3. Log Message
This example shows log message during site maintenance
In the Settings tab, our extension allows you to enable or disable the module in your store and provide you more configuration options to customize your maintenance page.
There are so many configuration options in system tab. Lets discuss all in more details.
Site Maintenance Settings
- Enable Site Maintenance: Yes
- Allow Frontend Access for Admin: Yes
- Admin Role: List of admin roles
- Allowed IPs: List of comma separated IP. Allow to access store in Maintenance Mode.
- Redirect Page: Blank page | Custom HTML Page | Custom URL
- Maintenance Page Title: Enter page title
- Maintenance Page HTML Code: Enter text to display on maintenance page
- Maintenance Page Stylesheet: Enter custom css
- Logo: Upload Logo
- Logo Height: Set logo height
- Logo Width: Set logo width
- Footer text: Enter Footer copyright information.
- Analytic Code: Embed your analytics code to track your visitors information.
Background Slider Settings
- Background: Image | Slider
- If Background is 'Slider' than you can add multiple banner images with title.
- Background: Image | Slider
- If Background is 'Image' than you can upload background image.(Allowed type are .jpeg, .gif, .png)
Progress Bar Settings
- Enable Progress Bar: Yes
- Progress Bar Width: Enter progress bar width in percentage(%). Default is 50.
- Progress Color: Choose completed progress color.
- Text After: Add text after current progress amount.
- Log verbosity: No logging | Log only denied access | Log all access
- Log File: set log file name like maintenance.log
- Enable Timer: Yes
- Start Date: set maintenance mode start date
- Start Time: set maintenance mode start time
- End Date: set maintenance mode end date
- End Time: set maintenance mode end time
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very happy to assist you!
- Website: http://www.solwininfotech.com
- Blog: http://www.solwininfotech.com/blog
- Support: http://support.solwininfotech.com
Social Media Settings