Advanced Newsletter Popup – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 09 January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 25th September, 2020
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Advanced Newsletter extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-newsletter-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-newsletter-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-newsletter-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-newsletter-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Advanced Newsletter -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Advanced Newsletter Popup Magento 2 Extension allows you to display newsletter popup on your store when customers visit your site with a custom field and custom message. This extension shows a one time per customer popup window with the newsletter subscription form. Newsletters are an important part of marketing. It will help you to get more orders and newsletter subscribers. Easily customize the newsletter popup with a custom title, message, subscribe button text with background color, etc. Enable social links on a newsletter popup with custom social icon and URL manageable from admin settings.
Newsletter Popup Magento 2 Extension is facilitated with below mentioned features.
- Provides fully customizable interface of the extension from admin that is easily manageable.
- Get more orders and more newsletter subscribers.
- It will work responsively and smoothly on any kind of devices.
- Show Social Links On Newsletter Popup.
- Set newsletter popup options store wise from admin.
- Set Entrance popup animation i.e. fade, elastic & none.
- With the delay option, you can set the time of appearance of the popup window.
- Set cookie expiration time (In days.)
- Set Autoclose newsletter popup option.
- Set Scrollable newsletter popup option.
How To Use
In frontend, customers can see the newsletter popup in homepage once admin enable the newsletter extension from the admin side.
There are so many configuration options for a newsletter like show newsletter once or always, set newsletter cookie expiration time, set newsletter popup open & close effect, show social link on a popup and much more.
Here, there are 9 different newsletter layout.
In backend, Go to Solwin -> Newsletter Popup -> Configuration. There are so many configuration option for display & popup settings.
Let's discuss all fields in more details.
- Enable Newsletter Popup: Admin can easily enable or disable extension.
- Enable Trust Note: Yes | No.
- Customer Trust Note: Set customer display note. (Ex. Don't worry. We never send spam.).
- Use Default Customer Trust Note Settings: Yes | No.
- Trust Note Font Size: Set trust note font size.
- Trust Note Text Color: Set trust note text color.
Content Display Settings
- Show Main Title: Yes | No.
- Main Title: Set newsletter main title.
- Use Default Main Title Settings: Yes | No.
- Main Title Font Size: Set font size for main title.
- Main Title Text Color: Select color for main title.
- Enable Custom Message: Yes | No.
- Custom Message: Set custom message below newsletter main title.
- Use Default Custom Message Settings: Yes | No.
- Custom Message Font Size: Set font size for custom message.
- Custom Message Text Color: Select color for custom message.
- Subscribe Button text: Set text for subscribe button text.
- Use Default Button Settings: Yes | No.
- Subscribe Button Background: Select color for button background .
- Subscribe Button Hover Background: Select hover background color for button.
- Subscribe Button Text Color: Select color for button text.
- Subscribe Button Hover Text Color: Select color for button hover text.
- Show Newsletter 'show once' Checkbox: Yes | No.
- 'Show once' Checkbox Label: Set checkbox label.
- Display Image In Newsletter: Yes | No.
- Upload Newsletter Image: Upload image for newsletter.
- Show Background Image: Yes | No.
- Upload Newsletter Background Image: Upload image mewsletter background.
Popup Box Settings
- Popup Width: Set newsletter popup width. Specify in pixels.
- Popup Height: Set newsletter popup height. Specify in pixels.
- Popup Open Effect: Fade | Elastic | None.
- Popup Open Speed: Set popup open speed. The value should be in milliseconds.
- Popup Close Effect: Fade | Elastic | None.
- Popup Close Speed: Set popup close speed. The value should be in milliseconds.
- Delay Time For Popup Appear: Set deilay time of popup. The value should be in milliseconds.
- Show Newsletter Popup Once: True | False.
- Cookie Expiration Time: Set cookie expiration time (In days).
- Enable Social Media: Yes | No.
- Social Block Title: Set title for Social Block.
- Use Default Social Title Settings: Yes | No.
- Icon Border: Round | Square.
- Social Title Font Size: Set social title font size. specify in pixels..
- Social Title Text Color: Select color for Social title text..
- Enable Facebook: Yes | No.
- Facebook URL: Enter your facebook url.
- Use Default Icon Settings: Yes | No.
- Background Color: Select color for facebook background.
- Background Hover Color: select color for facebook hover background.
- Icon Color: Select facebook icon color.
- Icon Hover Color: Select facebook icon hover color.
Same as this, admin can do for google+, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr, Vimeo, Pinterest, Instagram, FourSquare, Tumblr, RSS, Mail same as facebook setting.
Click on layout, which you want to display in front end newsletter popup.