Advanced Newsletter Popup – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 09 January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Advanced Newsletter extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-newsletter-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-newsletter-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-newsletter-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-newsletter-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Advanced Newsletter -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Advanced Newsletter Popup Magento 2 Extension allows admin to display newsletter popup on the store when customers visit store/site with a custom field and custom message. This extension shows a one time per customer popup window with a newsletter subscription form. Newsletters are an important part of marketing. It will help store owners to get more orders and newsletter subscribers. Easily customize the newsletter popup with a custom title, message, subscribe button text with background color, etc. Enable social links on a newsletter popup with a custom social icon and URL manageable from admin settings.
The Extension provides the below features.
- It provides a fully customizable interface of the extension from admin that is easily manageable.
- Extension work responsively and smoothly on any kind of device.
- Show Social Links On Newsletter Popup.
- Set newsletter popup options store wise from the admin control panel.
- Set Entrance popup animation i.e. fade, elastic & none.
- With the delay option, store owners can set the time of the appearance of the popup window.
- Set cookie expiration time (In days).
In the admin control panel, go to Solwin >> Newsletter Popup >> Configuration. There are so many configuration option for newsletter popup. Let's discuss it all in more detail.
- Enable Newsletter Popup: Yes | No.
- Show Trust Note: Yes | No.
- Customer Trust Note: Enter customer trust note.
- Use Default Customer Trust Note Settings: Yes | No.
- Trust Note Font Size: Set trust note font size.
- Trust Note Text Color: Set trust note text color.
Content Display Settings
- Show Main Title: Yes | No.
- Main Title: Set newsletter main title.
- Use Default Main Title Settings: Yes | No.
- Main Title Font Size: Set font size for the main title.
- Main Title Text Color: Select color for the main title.
- Show Custom Message: Yes | No.
- Custom Message: Enter custom message below newsletter main title.
- Use Default Custom Message Settings: Yes | No.
- Custom Message Font Size: Set font size for a custom message.
- Custom Message Text Color: Select color for a custom message.
- Subscribe Button Text: Enter text for subscribe button text.
- Use Default Button Settings: Yes | No.
- Subscribe Button Background: Select color for button background .
- Subscribe Button Hover Background: Select hover background color for the button.
- Subscribe Button Text Color: Select color for the button text.
- Subscribe Button Hover Text Color: Select color for button hover text.
- Show Newsletter 'show once' Checkbox: Yes | No.
- 'Show once' Checkbox Label: Set checkbox label.
- Display Image In Newsletter: Yes | No.
- Upload Newsletter Image: Upload an image for the newsletter.
- Show Background Image: Yes | No.
- Upload Newsletter Background Image: Upload an image for the newsletter background.
Popup Box Settings
- Popup Width: Set newsletter popup width.
- Popup Height: Set newsletter popup height.
- Popup Open Effect: Fade | Elastic | None.
- Popup Open Speed: Set popup open speed. The value should be in milliseconds.
- Popup Close Effect: Fade | Elastic | None.
- Popup Close Speed: Set popup close speed. The value should be in milliseconds.
- Delay Time For Popup Appear: Set deilay time of popup. The value should be in milliseconds.
- Show Newsletter Popup Once: True | False.
- Cookie Expiration Time: Set cookie expiration time (In days).
- Show Social Media: Yes | No.
- Social Block Title: Enter the title for Social Block.
- Use Default Social Title Settings: Yes | No.
- Icon Border: Round | Square.
- Social Title Font Size: Set social title font size.
- Social Title Text Color: Select color for Social title text.
- Enable Facebook: Yes | No.
- Facebook URL: Enter the Facebook URL.
- Use Default Icon Settings: Yes | No.
- Background Color: Select color for the Facebook background.
- Background Hover Color: Select color for the Facebook hover background.
- Icon Color: Select the Facebook icon color.
- Icon Hover Color: Select the facebook icon hover color.
Note: Same as this, admin can do for Twitter, Youtube, Flickr, Vimeo, Pinterest, Instagram, FourSquare, Tumblr, RSS, Mail same as facebook setting.
Click on layout, which store owners want to display in front end newsletter popup.
How To Use
On the frontend, customers can view the newsletter popup on the homepage once the admin enables the newsletter extension from the admin control panel.