Ajax Scroll – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 14th March, 2019
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Ajax Scroll extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ajaxscroll-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ajaxscroll-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-ajaxscroll-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ajaxscroll-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ajaxscroll-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-ajaxscroll-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT
- Run upgrade command as specified: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run deploy command as specified: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Ajax Scroll -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Ajax Scroll Extension for Magento 2 allows automatically load products without refreshing the page.
Using it customers will be surprised by the high performance by auto loading products on the online store.
The Ajax scroll apply in the category page, search page advanced search page.
The store admin can customize load more button text, Message text when there are no more products to load.
The Ajax Scroll magento 2 extension allows the store owner to set selectors for "Content", "Items (Grid Mode)" and "Items (List Mode)".
The Extension provides the below features:
- Automatic load products without interruption.
- Use in category page and search page.
- Create an interesting shopping experience for the users.
- Manage Ajax Scroll Category wise.
- Set the Delay value for scroll down.
- Display loader image or text on page scroll.
- Customizable load more button, no more content, and after loading image text.
- Set an offset for content will start to load.
- Set Selectors for "Content", "Items (Grid Mode)" and "Items (List Mode)".
In the admin control panel from Solwin >> Ajax Scroll >> Configuration menu, the Ajax Scroll Magento 2 extension allows store owners to enable or disable the module in the store and provide more configuration options for Ajax scroll.
There are some configuration options for Ajax scroll. Let's discuss it all in more detail.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Use In Categories: Select categories to set ajax scroll.
- Use In Search: Yes | No.
- Use In Advance Search: Yes | No.
- Delay: Set loading delay time for ajax scroll.
- Container: Enter the selector of the element containing the items that the store owner wants to scroll.
- Items (Grid Mode): Enter the selector of the element that each item has in the grid view.
- Items (List Mode): Enter the selector of the element that each item has in the list view.
- Loading Image: Upload loading image.
- Text After Loading Image: Enter text for after loading image.
- "No More Page" Text: Enter text for "No More Page".
- Hide Toolbar: Yes | No.
- Buffer (px): Set an offset(before the page end from which the content will start to load).
- No. Of Page Load Automatically: Set the number of pages which should load automatically. After that, the trigger is shown for every subsequent page.
- Load More Button Text: Enter text for load more button.
How To Use
On the front end, customers can view the Ajax Scroll on category, product listing, search page, and advanced search page like below.