Best Deals – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 11th January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Best Deals extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-bestdeals-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-bestdeals-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-bestdeals-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-bestdeals-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Best Deals -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Best Deals – Special Products with Countdown Magento extension allows the store owner to display special products with eye-catching countdowns. Countdowns display automatically for those products which have set a special price with a start date and end date. When this date is passed away then the countdown is automatically removed from these products. Sometimes if the product is good, customers do not always buy it. But if they see some special proposition that is limited in time and quantity, they get more interested in it. Best Deals – Special Products with Count down Magento extension that helps to attract more people to the store.
The extension provides the below features:
- Easy to install and manage.
- Comes with a user-friendly interface.
- The fully customizable interface of the extension.
- Helps to Increase store sales by Allowing to set countdown timer for the product discount. Improve store usability and performance.
- Display Deals for any product, for any number of Days, Hours, or Minutes.
- Display on home-page or other CMS pages. Also, display countdowns on the product view page.
- Set the ‘Best Deals’ link in the top and footer.
In the Best Deals Settings tab, this extension allows store owners to enable or disable the module from the Configuration tab.
Go to Solwin >> Best Deals >> Configuration
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Enable Top Link: Yes | No.
- Enable Footer Link: Yes | No.
Best Deal Products
- Items Per Page: Set the best deals product limit for the best deal page.
- Best Deal Page Dropdown Limit: Set product list dropdown limit for beast deal product list page.
- Title: Enter title for the best deal page.
- Enable Timer: Yes | No.
Products Configuration for Best Deal
Go to CATALOG >> Products.
1. Edit/Create product to add Best Deal countdown.
2. Add the actual price in the Price text box.
3. Click on the Advance Pricing link to add price and set the Best Deal countdown on that product.
4. Set “Yes” on Enable Time? option to set the timer on a product page.
5. Set lower price than the actual price on Special Price.
6. Select Special Price start and end date duration form Special Price From and To.Setting up another field as per requirements and save the product and check it on the store.
Solwin - Best Deals Product Widget:
1. Click on Content >> Pages.
2. Click on the "Add New Page" button and create a new page or open the existing page.
3. Go to the “Content” section and click on the “Insert Widget...” tab.
- Widget Type: Select widget type “Solwin - Best Deals Product”.
- Title: Enter title for widget section.
- Best Deal Product Limit: Set Product limit.
How To Use
In the front-end, customers can view the Best Deals Products list with countdown.
Products Details Page view.
Best Deals Widget section view