Best Seller Products – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 11th January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 26th September, 2020
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Best Seller extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-bestsellers-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-bestsellers-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-bestsellers-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-bestsellers-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Best Seller -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
There are three ways to display "Bestseller Products":
1. As stand-alone Magento page.
2. As widget-like block that can be inserted anywhere (home page or any cms pages).
3. As a slider in sidebar widget on home page or any cms pages.
You can find these features below:
- Provides fully customizable interface of the extension from admin.
- Shows system generated products as bestseller products.
- Display your best selling product in page sidebar with slider.
- As widget-like block that can be inserted anywhere (mostly used for home page).
- Customer can add this product directly to Cart, Wishlist or compare.
- Powerful admin option with a lots of custom configuration settings.
- Adds valuable credibility to the store.
- Drive attention of the website customers/visitors to the products.
- Extension provides a stand-alone page with bestselling product list.
How To Use
In front end, Customers can see the Bestseller Products list as a stand alone page and customer also see the Bestseller Products slider on Sidebar section.
Customers can see the Bestseller Products slider on home page like.
In the Bestsellers Settings tab, this extension allows store owner to enable or disable the module from admin.
Go to Solwin >> Best Sellers >> Configuration.
Best Sellers Products
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Best Seller Page Title: Enter title for best seller page.
- Add Toplink: Yes | No.
- Add Footerlink: Yes | No.
- Best Seller Page Limit: Set number for display products on best seller page.
- Show In Sidebar: Yes | No.
- Title: Enter title of best seller for sidebar.
- Limit: Set number for display products on Sidebar in slider.
Best Sellers Widget
1. Click on Content >> Pages.
2. Click on "Add New Page" button and create new page or open your existing page.
3. Go to “Content” section and click on Insert Widget... tab.
- Widget Type: Select widget type “Solwin - Best Sellers Widget”.
- Title: Enter title for widget section.
- Limit: Set Product limit.
- Enable Slider: Yes | No.
- Enable Slider Autoplay: Yes | No.
- Items: Set number for display items in a row.