Best Seller Products – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 11th January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Best Seller extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-bestsellers-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-bestsellers-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-bestsellers-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-bestsellers-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Best Seller -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Best Seller Products Magento extension displays system-generated products as best sellers. Best Seller Products Magento extension is easy to set up and gives many options for settings in the admin control panel.
Using Best Seller Products Magento extensions the admin can display bestseller products on the home page, any cms page, stand-alone, page, and in the left/right sidebar as a widget in a slider with a navigation arrow.
The store admin can also set a product limit for sidebar and homepage products.
The customer can add bestseller products directly to the Cart, Wishlist, or compare from Bestseller product block on the home page, any cms page, stand-alone page, and in the sidebar.
There are three ways to display "Bestseller Products":
1. On the Bestseller Magento page.
2. As a widget block can be inserted anywhere (home page or any cms pages).
3. As a slider in the sidebar widget on the home page or any cms pages.
The Extension provides the below features:
- Provides a fully customizable interface of the extension from the admin control panel.
- Displays system-generated products as bestseller products.
- Displays best selling product in a page sidebar with slider.
- As a widget block can be inserted anywhere (mostly used for home page).
- Customers can add bestseller products directly to Cart, Wishlist, or Compare.
- Drive the attention of the website customers/visitors to the bestselling products. That adds valuable credibility to the store.
- The Extension provides a stand-alone page with the bestselling product list.
In the Bestsellers Settings tab, the Best Seller Products Magento extension allows the store owners to enable or disable the module from admin.
Go to Solwin >> Best Sellers >> Configuration.
Best Sellers Products
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Best Seller Page Title: Enter a title for the bestseller page.
- Add Toplink: Yes | No.
- Add Footerlink: Yes | No.
- Best Seller Page Limit: Set number for display products on the bestseller page.
- Show In Sidebar: Yes | No.
- Title: Enter a title for the best seller sidebar block.
- Limit: Set number for display products on the sidebar in the slider.
Best Sellers widget
1. Click on Content >> Pages.
2. Click on the "Add New Page" button and create a new page or open the existing page.
3. Go to the “Content” section and click on the Insert Widget... tab.
- Widget Type: Select widget type “Solwin - Best Sellers Widget”.
- Title: Enter a title for the widget section.
- Limit: Set Product limit.
- Enable Slider: Yes | No.
- Enable Slider Autoplay: Yes | No.
- Items: Set number for display items in a row.
How To Use
In the front-end, customers can view the Bestseller Products list as a stand-alone page, and customers also view the Bestseller Products slider on the Sidebar section.
Front view of the widget section.