CMS Page Import/Export – Extension for Magento 2
- Created On: 24th November, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the CMS Page Import/Export extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see
the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x and Magento 2.2.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-cmspageimportexport-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-cmspageimportexport-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-cmspageimportexport-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can go to System -> Data Transfer -> Import/Export CMS Pages.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you.
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
CMS Page Import/Export Magento 2 extension allows the store owners to import and export all CMS pages with it’s all related fields. The extension makes it easy to transfer a CMS page from one Magento store to another Magento store. Even really very useful to import and export hundreds of CMS pages. CMS Page Import/Export Magento2 extension allows the store owners to import and export Magento2 CMS Pages via CSV format.
The extension is more useful once the store admin needs to update the existing cms page in the store. In some scenario one single change or correction needs to be done in hundreds of cms page in that scenario to update each CMS page from the admin control panel is more TDS work for the store admin, in this scenario CMS Page Import/Export Magento 2 extension helps to complete the job in few minutes, the store admin needs to export CMS pages from the admin control panel, update and save the change in the download CMS Page CSV file and import that CSV file and all changes will be done in few clicks. yes, it's just as simple as.
Extension provides below features:
- Easy to install and use.
- Import/Export CMS Pages with all related data.
- Easy to transfer CMS Pages from an old site to a new site.
- No core file changed.
- Import all CMS Pages by just one click.
How To Use
At the admin side, the store owner can find a menu in SYSTEM >> Data Transfer >> Import/Export CMS Pages.
When store owner click on that menu, import/export CMS Pages panel display.
To export CMS Pages, click on Export CMS Pages button.
For Import new CMS pages, select CSV file using Browse button and click on Import CMS Pages button.
Here an example of an excel sheet, going to Import a CMS page named Solwin.
On successfully import of the new CMS Page, the store owner get a success message.
To view new CMS Page, please go to CONTENT >> Elements >> Pages.