Contact Form Widget Pro – Extension for Magento 2
- Created On: 21st April, 2020
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Contact Form Widget Pro extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-contactwidgetpro-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-contactwidgetpro-m2.zip file.
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-contactwidgetpro-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-contactwidgetpro-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-contactwidgetpro-m2-EE.zip file.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in the admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Contact Form Widget Pro -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
NOTE: Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Contact Form Widget Pro extension for Magento 2 enables the e-commerce store owner to incorporate a contact/inquiry or website feedback form in their store easily at any place using a widget. This widget enables the visitor to submit the details of inquiry/feedback in the contact form. Store owners can add custom fields within the contact form and easily enable/disable the extension. This extension provides an informative contact list in the admin control panel and provides the facility to set a custom email template for contact inquiries. Store owners can easily add this widget to the CMS page and static blocks.
The Extension provides the below features:
- Easy to Install & Manage.
- Store owners can create a contact form by adding custom fields.
- The store owner can view the contact list.
- Store owners can easily enable/disable Google reCaptcha to the contact form.
- Store owners can add this powerful widget to any CMS and static blocks.
- Contact form can be added to the sidebar using a widget.
- Store owner can easily set their custom email template for contact.
- This widget provides the facility to enter the title and a short description of the form.
Go to Solwin >> Contact Form Widget >> Configuration. the Contact Form Widget Pro Magento 2 extension allows the store owner to enable or disable the module from the admin control panel.
There are so many configuration options. Let's discuss it all in more detail.
- Enable Contact From Widget Pro: Yes | No.
Contact Form Fields
- Key: Add the key for contact form field.
- Label: Add a label for the contact form field.
- Type: Select type for the contact form field.
- Field Class: Select field class for the contact form field.
- Action: Click to remove the existing custom field from the list.
- Add: Click to add a custom field for the contact form.
- Captcha Theme: Light | Dark.
- Captcha Site Key: Enter the captcha site key.
- Captcha Secret Key: Enter the captcha secret key.
- Captcha Error Message: Set captcha error message for invalid captcha.
Email Setup Options
- Send Emails To: Enter the sender's email address.
- Email Sender: Select email sender.
- Email Template: Set an email template for the contact form widget.
How To Configure
To view the contact list, go to Solwin >> Contact Form Widget Pro >> Manage Contact Details.
Click on Select >> View from action for complete details.
- Name: Display customer name.
- E-mail 1: Display customer email ID.
- E-mail 2: Display customer alternate email ID.
- Phone Number 1: Display customer phone number.
- Phone Number 2: Display customer alternate phone number.
- Subject: Display customer subject.
- Message: Display customer message.
- Address: Display customer address.
- Additional Details: Display customer additional details.
- Created Date-time: Display created date-time.
Solwin Contact Us - custom widget
1. Click on the Content >> Pages.
2. Click on the "Add New Page" button and create a new page or open the existing page.
3. Go to the “Content” section and click on the “Insert Widget...” tab.
- Widget Type: Select widget type “Solwin Contact Us - custom widget”.
- Title: Enter the title for the widget section.
- Description: Enter the contact form description.
- Enable reCaptcha: Yes | No.
Store owner also add Solwin Contact Us - custom widget in sidebar.
Refer to the below link for more details:
How To Use
On the front end, on any CMS pages/static blocks, the admin can add contact form using widget like.
Use the contact form widget in the page sidebar.