Instagram Widget – Magento 2 Extension
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Instagram Widget extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- Now, you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
- If you are using Magento 2.0.x then you need to extract solwin-instagram-m2-2.0.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-instagram-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-instagram-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-instagram-m2-2.3.x.zip file.
- If you are using Magento 2.0.x then you need to extract solwin-featuredpro-m2-2.0.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-featuredpro-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-featuredpro-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line : php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Instagram Widget -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up, and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Instagram Widget Magento 2 extension is an effective way to integrate Instagram with Magento 2 store. There is no any in-built feature in Magento for integration and display an Instagram feed. So, we have designed Instagram Widget Extension to equip this service on your store.
This extension will boost your products and helps you gain more customers to your store. At present, Instagram feed is a must-have for a successful online store. This will avail you to add new products by just taking photos of it. You can create gallery of your Instagram photos with a special tags.
Magento 2 Instagram Integration Extension will improve your store functionality. There is no Instagram authorization or permissions reviews are required to integrate. This is a powerful widget to take your customers to a new level.
You can find these features below:
- Choose photosets to display on the front-side.
- Widget-like block that can be inserted anywhere.
- Set limit of photos to display.
- Set title as you like.
How To Use
To enable this extension, just go to Instagram -> Configuration and set Enable option to
Then enter Instagram User Id and Access Token.
Instagram Widget in Home page
In the Configuration tab, our extension allows you to enable or disable the module in your store and provide you to show instagram feeds.
There are some configuration options in General tab. Lets discuss all in more details.General Setting
- Enable: Yes | No
- User ID: Enter your instagram user id
You can get User ID by https://smashballoon.com/instagram-feed/find-instagram-user-id/
- Access Token: Enter your instagram access token
You can get Access Token by http://instagram.pixelunion.net/