Most Viewed & Sold Product Count – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 11th January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 26th September, 2020
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Most Viewed & Sold Product Count extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Most Viewed & Sold Product Count -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Most Viewed & Sold Product Count Magento 2 Extension enhance your store content by
allowing to display most viewed products and most sold products count. By default
magento backend has no option to display sold products count, but this extension allows
you to display most sold products count on the product detail page without affecting
any core files. This will make your products more valuable and demandable.
Most viewed product count display on the basis of how many times customers/visitors viewed these products. Same as Most sold products count display on the basis of how many times products are sold and get sold products count from the sold product report of your store.
You can find these features below:
- Display real time count for most viewed and most sold product
- Display Most Viewed Count on product view page
- Display Most Sold Count on product view page
- By showing real time count, this will help to encourage customer to buy this product
- The store owner can add the custom value for each product for most viewed and sold product count for his marketting purpose
How To Use
In front end, Customers can see the Most Viewed & Sold Product Count product detail page once admin enable this extension from the admin side.
In the Configuration tab, this extension allows store owner to enable or disable the module from admin.
Go to Solwin >> Most viewed and sold products count >> Configuration.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Display Most Viewed Count: Yes | No.
- Most Viewed Count Label: Enter text for most viewed count label.
- Display Sold Quantity Count: Yes | No.
- Sold Quantity Label: Enter text for sold quantity label.