Most Viewed & Sold Product Count – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 11th January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Most Viewed & Sold Product Count extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-mostviewsold-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Most Viewed & Sold Product Count -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Most Viewed & Sold Product Count Magento 2 Extension enhances store content by allowing to display most viewed products and most sold product count.
The extension allows store owners to display sold products count on the product detail page without affecting any core files.
Most viewed product count display based on how many times customers/visitors viewed these products. Same as Most sold products count display based on how many times products are sold and get sold products count from the sold product report of the store.
Yes, strong product count on the product details page encourages the visitors to buy the product by viewing other customer’s purchase count and trust about the product.
The Extension provides the below features:
- Display Most Viewed Count on the product view page.
- Display Most Sold Count on the product view page.
- Most Viewed Count & Most Sold Count encourage the customer to buy this product.
- The store admin can set a personalized label for Most Viewed Count.
- The store admin can set a personalized label for Most Sold Count.
In the Configuration tab, the Most Viewed & Sold Product Count magento 2 extension allows store owner to enable or disable the module from admin.
There are some configuration options in the Configuration tab. Let’s discuss all in more detail.
Go to Solwin >> Most viewed and sold products count >> Configuration.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Display Most Viewed Count: Yes | No.
- Most Viewed Count Label: Enter text for the most viewed count label.
- Display Sold Quantity Count: Yes | No.
- Sold Quantity Label: Enter text for sold quantity label.
How To Use
In the front end, customers can view the Most Viewed & Sold Product Count on the product detail page once the admin enables the extension from the admin side.