One Step Checkout - Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 29th December, 2020
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the One Step Checkout extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- Now, you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-OneStepCheckout-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-OneStepCheckout-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-OneStepCheckout-m2.zip file.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> One Step Checkout -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
The One Step Checkout Magento 2 extension will add a custom checkout page on the Magento website with custom fields. The extension allows the store admin to easily change the checkout page layout, color, title, and description without changing the code. Display newsletter tab for keeping in touch with customers by asking for newsletter. The store admin can Speedup the whole shopping process with help of this extension. Store admin can change the custom field with a drag and drop facility. The One Step Checkout Magento 2 extension allows to set Auto Suggestion Technology and also restricts a specific country for auto suggestion. The store admin set Gift Wrap Amount with using Calculate Method.
The extension provides the below features:
- Change custom field with drag and drop facility.
- The customer easily sets the desired delivery date.
- Custom page title and description.
- Guest customer can create account in one step checkout page.
- After a product's added to the cart customer auto-redirect to checkout page.
- Use auto suggestion technology, and also restrict a specific country for auto suggestion.
- Set default shipping method and payment method.
- Show product list in toggle.
- Show Order Review Section on the checkout page.
- Show the Product Thumbnail Image on the checkout page.
- Enable Gift Messages On Order/Item.
- Show Terms and Conditions on the checkout page.
- Show Subscribe Newsletter Checkbox/Sign up Box.
- The store admin set Gift Wrap Amount with using Calculate Method.
- The store owner can set the delivery date format and weekly days off.
- Display Trust Seal image with description.
- Display Static CMS Page Block with on checkout Page.
- Set Layout for checkout page with custom colors.
- Apply Coupon Code Instantly.
- Speed up the whole shopping process with help of the extension.
- Display the complete order summary on the checkout page.
- Customers select shipping address from available address or add a new shipping address.
In the Configuration tab, the One Step Checkout magento 2 extension allows the store owners to enable or disable the module in the store and provide more configuration options to customize the checkout page.
There are so many configuration options in the Configuration tab. Let's discuss it all in more detail.
Go to Solwin >> One Step Checkout >> Configuration.
- Enable One Step Checkout: Yes | No.
- Page Title: Enter the page title.
- Page URL: Enter the page URL.
- Page Description: Enter the page description.
- Allow Guest Checkout: Yes | No.
- Auto-redirect To One Step Checkout Page: Yes | No.
- Show Billing Address: Yes | No.
- Use Auto Suggestion Technology: No | Google.
- Google API Key: Enter a google API key.
- Restrict The Auto Suggestion For A Specific Country: Select the country to restrict in the auto suggestion.
- Default Shipping Method: Select default shipping method.
- Default Payment Method: Select default payment method.
- Show Login Link: Yes | No.
- Show Order Review Section: Yes | No.
- Show Product List Toggle: Yes | No.
- Show Product Thumbnail Image: Yes | No.
- Show Discount Code Section: No | In Payment Area | In Review Area.
- Show Order Comment: Yes | No.
- Enable Gift Messages On Order: Yes | No.
- Enable Gift Messages On Item: Yes | No.
- Show Terms and Conditions: No | In Payment Area | In Review Area.
- Show Subscribe Newsletter Checkbox: Yes | No.
- Auto Check Newsletter Sign up Box: Yes | No.
- Enable Gift Wrap: Yes | No.
- Calculate Method: Per Order | Per Item.
- Amount: Enter the amount of gift wrap fee.
Order Delivery Date Setting
- Enable Delivery Time: Yes | No.
- Date Format: DAY/MONTH/YEAR | MONTH/DAY/YEAR | YEAR/MONTH/DAY.
- Days Off: Select the day off.
- Enable Seal Block: No | Select Static Block | Use Default Design.
- Upload Image: Upload an image for the seal block.
- Seal Description: Enter seal description.
Static CMS Block Configuration
- Enable Static CMS Block: Yes | No.
- Show Static Block: Select static block with position and sort order.
- Checkout Page Layout: 1 Column | 2 Columns | 3 Columns.
- Heading Background Color: Set heading background color.
- Heading Text Color: Set heading text color.
- Place Order Button Color: Set the place order button color.
- Custom CSS: Enter custom CSS.
How To Configure
To manage fields, go to One Step Checkout >> Manage Fields.
Here, the store admin can set fields with drag and drop and also, set sort orders of fields.
How To Use
On the frontend, customers can view the One Step Checkout Page after add product in the cart.