Order Success Page - Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 4th Fabruary, 2021
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Order Success Page n extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ordersuccesspage-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ordersuccesspage-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-ordersuccesspage-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ordersuccesspage-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-ordersuccesspage-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Order Success Page -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
The Order Success Page Magento 2 extension displays the order success page with a more attractive look and displays all useful information about the order. The Order Success Page Magento 2 extension allows to display advertisement and static block on the order success page.
The store admin set a ‘Thank you’ message with the WYSIWYG editor. With the help of Order Success Page Magento 2 extension store admin show cross-sells product block, up-sell product block, related product block, and recently view product on the order success page.
After place, an order customer can view all information about order like Payment Method, Shipping Method, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Ordered Product, and Order Status on a single page.
The extension provides the below features:
- Display full order summary on a single page.
- Customize the ‘Thank you’ message with the WYSIWYG editor.
- Display the order success page with a more attractive look.
- Display advertisement and static block on the order success page.
- The store admin display cross-sells product, up-sell product, related product, and recently view product on order success page.
- Show the Print Order link on the order success page.
- Customer can view all Ordered Products on order success page.
In the Configuration tab, the Order Success Page Magento 2 extension allows the store owners to enable or disable the module in the store and provide more configuration options for out of stock notification.
There are so many configuration options in the Configuration tab. Let's discuss it all in more detail.
Go to Solwin >> Order Success Page >> Configuration.
- Enable Success Page: Yes | No.
- Show Payment Method: Yes | No.
- Show Shipping Method: Yes | No.
- Show Billing Address: Yes | No.
- Show Shipping Address: Yes | No.
- Show Ordered Product: Yes | No.
- Show Order Status: Yes | No.
- Show Print Order Link: Yes | No.
Thank You Message Configuration
- Display Section: Yes | No.
- Thank You Message Configuration: Enter the text for the Thank You message.
Static Block Configuration
- Display Block Above Order Details: Yes | No.
- Select Static Block: Select static block to display the block above order detail.
- Display Block Below Order Details: Yes | No.
- Select Static Block: Select static block to display the block below order detail.
Advertise Block Configuration
- Display Section: Yes | No.
- Advertise Block: Add content for the advertise block.
Product Suggestions Section Configuration
- Display Section: Yes | No.
- Block Title: Enter block title of the product suggestion section.
- Product Limit In Slider: Set product limit for slider.
- Select Product Type: Cross-sells product | Up-sells product | Related product | Recently viewed product.
- Display With Custom Style: Yes | No.
- Title Text Color: Select the title text color.
- Title Background Color: Select the title background color.
- Add Custom Css: Add custom css for the order success page.
How To Use
On the frontend, customers can view the Order Success Page after placing order.