Our Team - Magento 2 Extension
Our Team - Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 09th January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Our Team extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see
the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Our Team -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
The Our Team extension for Magento 2 manages all the basic details of the team members like name, photo, description, and email, etc.
The store admin can manage team-member details from the admin control panel and team member details displays in the front-end.
The store admin can easily set the ‘Our Team’ link to the top menu as well as in the footer link.
The extension provides the option to add a social media profile for every team member. With the help of the “Our Team” extension the store owner able to create a section like Management Team, Meet the Team, Brilliant Brains on the website.
The store admin can add multiple tags for a particular member. Ability to build relevant SEO-friendly text links that influences search engine rankings and serves as assistance in building sales strategy. The store admin can manage a member for a particular category and display member category-wise on the front side. The store admin can manage members store-wise and create an SEO-friendly URL for each member.
On the front-end, customers can easily search members by tag, category, member name, and content.
Our team details can be displayed on either of cms pages with the help of a widget.
The Extension provides the below features
- Supports multiple browsers and compatibility and Great experience of using WYSIWYG editor to add team member’s details.
- Admin can add a social media profile of any team member.
- Ability to add a member under multiple categories.
- Customers can view the complete list of every member of the team.
- SEO friendly URL.
- Options to add ‘Our Team’ link on Top menu and Footer Link.
- Manages all the basic details of the team members like name, photo, description,and email, etc.
- Add multiple tags for a team member & show members by a tag.
- The store admin can easily enable/disable the search box from the admin control panel.
- Customer can easily search team member with help of search box.
- With the help of a widget the store owner can display our team on any CMS pageand home page.
In the admin control panel from Solwin >> Our Team >> Configuration menu, the Our Team magento 2 extension allows a store owner to enable disable the module in the store and provide more configuration options for our team.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Add Toplink?: Yes | No.
- Add Footerlink?: Yes | No.
- Team List Url: Set team list Url.
- Team Url Prefix: Set team Url prefix.
- Team Url Suffix: Set team Url suffix.
- Enable Search On List Page: Yes | No.
How To Configure
To manage member categories from the admin control panel, go to Solwin >> Our Team >> Manage Categories.
To add a new category, click on the Add New Category button.
- Category: Enter the category name.
- Status: Enable | Disablee.
To manage the member tags from the admin control panel, go to Solwin >> Our Team >> Manage Tags.
To add new Tag, click on the Add New Tag button.
- Tag Title: Enter the tag title.
- Content: Enter content for the tag.
- URL Key: Set Url key (leave empty for auto-generate Url key).
- Meta Title: Enter the meta title.
- Meta Keyword: Enter the meta keyword.
- Meta Description: Enter the meta description.
- Status: Enable | Disable.
To view the team member list, go to Solwin >> Our Team >> Manage Members.
Click on the Add New Member button to add new member details like
- Member Name: Enter the member name.
- URL Key: Enter a unique Url key.
- Category: Select categories for team member.
- Tags: Select tags for team member.
- Store View: Select the store view.
- Image: Upload image of team members.
- Designation: Enter the designation of team members.
- Email: Enter team member email id.
- Description: Enter the team member description.
- Status: Enable | Disable.
- Sort Order: Set sort order.
- Facebook URL: Enter the Url of Facebook.
- Twitter URL: Enter the Url of Twitter.
- Linkedin URL: Enter the Url of Linkedin.
- Youtube URL: Enter the Url of Youtube.
- Instagram URL: Enter the Url of Instagram.
- Vimeo URL: Enter the Url of Vimeo.
- Pinterest URL: Enter the Url of Pinterest.
- Website URL: Enter the website Url.
- Phone No: Enter the phone number.
Our Team widget
1. Click on Content >> Pages.
2. Click on the "Add New Page" button and create a new page or open the existing page.
3. Go to the “Content” section and click on the “Insert Widget...” tab.
- Widget Type: Select widget type “Our Team widget”.
- Title: Enter title for widget section.
- Show Slider: Yes | No.
- Items: Set the numbers of team member to display in widget.
How To Use
On the front side, customer can view the Team Member list with member images, designation, category, tag, social icon, etc.
Click on the “Read More” button to view a full description like member image, designation, category, tag, social icon, description, email, phone number, website Url, etc.
Our Team Widget Section With Slider
Our Team Widget Section Without Slider
Our Team Category Archive Page
Our Team Tag Archive Page