Our Team - Magento 2 Extension
Our Team - Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 09th January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 15th January, 2019
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Our Team extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see
the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x and Magento 2.2.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.0.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-2.0.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-2.3.x.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ourteam-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Our Team -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up, and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Our Team Magento 2 extension manages all the basic details of the team members like name, photo, description and email, etc. from the backend panel and display with all team member details in front-end. Admin can easily set ‘Our Team’ link to Top menu as well as in footer link. Provides option to add a social media profile for every team member. Using this extension you will able to create a section like Management Team, Meet the Team, Brilliant Brains on your website. Admin can enable this extension from System -> Configuration -> Solwin -> Team Configuration and manage team members from Solwin -> Our Team.
You can find these features below:
- Easy to install and manage
- Supports multiple browser compatibility.
- Great experience of using WYSIWYG editor to add team member’s details.
- Easily enable/disable from back end.
- Admin can add a social media profile of any team member.
- See the complete list of every member on the team.
- SEO friendly URL
- Options to add ‘Our Team’ link on Top menu and Footer Link.
- Manages all the basic details of the team members like name, photo, description and email, etc.
How To Use
In frontside, Customers can see the Team member list with member image, designation, social icon etc.
Click on Read More button to see full description like member image, designation, social icon, description, email etc.
How To Configure
To view team member list, Go to 'Solwin -> Our Team'.
Click on Add New button to add new member details like
- Member Name: Enter name of member
- URL Key: Set unique Url key
- Store View: Select store view
- Image: Upload image
- Designation: Set designation of team member
- Email: Set team member email id
- Description: Add description about team member
- Status: Enable | Disable
- Sort Order: Set sort order
- Facebook Url: Set Url of facebook
- Google Url: Set Url of google+
- Twitter Url: Set Url of twitter
In the Backend from 'Solwin -> Configuration' menu, our extension allows you to enable or disable the module in your store and provide you more configuration options for our team.
- Enable: Yes | No
- Add toplink?: Yes | No
- Add footerlink?: Yes | No
- Team Url Prefix: Set Url Prefix For Detail Page URL
- Team Url Suffix: Set Url Suffix For Detail Page URL
- Select Layout: List view | Grid view