Print Product Page – Magento 2 Extension
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Print Product Page extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-printpage-m2-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-printpage-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-printpage-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-printpage-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-printpage-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-printpage-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Print Product Page -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Print Product Page Magento 2 extension provides a clean print of product detail page without unnecessary header, footer & sidebar. ‘Print this page’ button is added to your product page. When the button is pressed, it will open a new popup window with store logo in the header, product url, product image and with product attributes like product sku, price, description etc. Easily enable/disable “Print this page” link in product view page from admin.
Print Product Page Magento 2 extension display following product attributes in a new popup window like
- Product Name
- Product Base Image
- Product Availability (In stock or Out of stock)
- Product SKU
- Product Price
- Product Description
- Additional Address
- Additional Notes
- Show Product Star Rating
- Show Customer Review
- Show Review Count
- Other additional product attributes etc
You can find these features below:
- Easy to install and manage.
- Comes with user friendly interface. It adds ‘Print this page’ link to your product detail page to print that product info.
- Easily manageable from admin side.
- Set auto print dialog setting of system to print page after click on " PRINT THIS PAGE" link.
- Display product’s all attributes and its details in the print page. It Removes unnecessary header, footer & sidebar from print page.
- Print custom store address on print page.
How To Use
In front end, Customers can see the Print this page button on product detail page once admin enable this extension from the admin side.
Click on Print this page button will open a popup window with product name, sku, image, price & all product attributes.
In the Print Page tab, this extension allows store owner to enable or disable the module from admin.
Go to Solwin >> Print Product Page >> Configuration.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Show Address: Yes | No.
- Address: Enter address to display.
- Show Product Star Rating: Yes | No.
- Show Review Count: Yes | No.
- Show Customer Review: Yes | No.
- Enable Auto Print: Enable to display print setting popup to print page.
- Print Icon Html: Set custom HTML.
- Show Additional Block: Yes | No.
- Additional Block Title: Enter additional block title.
- Additional Note: Enter additional note.
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very happy to assist you!