Responsive Banner Slider – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 12th October, 2015
- Last Updated On: 7th November, 2020
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Responsive Banner Slider extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-bannerslider-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-bannerslider-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-bannerslider-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-bannerslider-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-bannerslider-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-bannerslider-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Responsive Banner Slider -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Responsive Banner Slider Magento 2 extension support 60+ animation effect and fully responsive slider with no jQuery conflict. Provides facility to create an unlimited number of groups and manage banner group wise. Compatible & reliable with any mobile, tablet, and desktop screen. This extension allows store owners to create a banner slider to showcase products, brands, promotional offers on the home page, or any CMS pages. Admin can display this slider on any CMS pages. Create navigation for paging control of each slide with a seamless infinite loop and control the animation direction.
The Extension provides the below features:
- Easy to install and manage.
- Manage banner slider group wise.
- Manage banner store wise.
- 60+ awesome animation effect.
- Add powerful content to each banner with the use of WYSIWYG editor.
- Allow Touch Swipe Navigation.
- Set Autoplay Timeout Speed.
- The store owner can get the click count of the customer for a particular banner image.
- The Extension also provides a powerful slider setting.
- Create navigation for paging control.
- Gives the slider a seamless infinite loop.
- Pause the autoplay when hovering on the slider.
- Allow Keyboard Navigation.
- Allow Mouse wheel Navigation.
- Set Navigation direction from Right to Left.
In the Configuration tab, the Responsive Banner Slider magento 2 extension allows store owners to enable or disable the module in the store.
Go to Solwin >> Banner Slider >> Configuration.
- Enable Bannerslider: Yes | No.
How To Configure
To view the Banner Slider group list, go to Solwin >> Banner Slider >> Manage Groups.
Click on the Add New Group button to add a new group for the banner slider.
- Group Name: Enter the group name.
- Status: Enable | Disable.
To view the Banners list, go to Solwin >> Banner Slider >> Manage Banners.
Click on Add New Banner to add a new banner.
- Title: Enter the banner title.
- Content: Enter content for the banner.
- Group: Select group for banner slider.
- Upload Banner: Upload banner image.
- Store View: Select a store for the banner.
- Image URL: Enter banner redirection URL.
- Target: New Tab /Window | Same Tab /Window.
- Sort Order: Set Sort Order.
- Status: Enable | Disable.
- Clicks Count: Display the number of clicks on the banner image.
How To Use
In the frontend, Customers can view the responsive banner slider once the admin enables the banner slider from the admin side.
Slider with content
Use Slider in Post
RTL Banner Slider