Scroll To Top – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 11th January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Scroll To Top extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- Now, you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-scrolltotop-m2-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-scrolltotop-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-scrolltotop-m2.zip file.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Scroll to Top -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE: Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Scroll To Top Magento 2 Extension allows customers to scroll up a page from bottom to top with one simple click. The Scroll to Top button is visible only when the page is scrolled down. Scroll to Top Magento 2 Extension helps customers to navigate to the top of the page easily and nicely in the long-pages design of the e-commerce website. Requires no changes in Magento 2 core files. Easily set scroll to top link in the left or right position from admin settings. Easily set an image for scroll to top link from admin settings. Smooth scrolling from bottom to top with one simple click.
Extension provides below features:
- Scroll up pages with one simple click.
- Adds a smooth scrolling effect.
- Set in the left or right position for Scroll to Top link.
- Set Text for Scroll to top link.
- Upload a custom Image for Scroll to top link.
In the admin control panel, from Solwin >> Scroll to Top >> Configuration menu, the Scroll To Top Magento 2 extension allows store owners to enable or disable the module in store and provide more configuration options. There are so many configuration options in the Configuration tab. Let’s discuss this in more detail.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Display: Text Only | Image Only | Both Text and Image.
- Text on Link: Enter text for scroll to top.
- Position: Left | Right.
- Background Color: Set background color for scroll to top.
- Background Hover Color: Set background hover color for scroll to top.
- Text Color: Set text color for scroll to top.
- Text Hover Color: Set text hover color for scroll to top.
How To Use
In the front end, customers can view the Scroll To Top button on pages after scroll.