Product Sizechart - Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 9th January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 18th January, 2019
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Size Chart extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x,
and Magento 2.3.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x and Magento 2.2.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.0.x then you need to extract solwin-sizechart-m2-2.0.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-sizechart-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-sizechart-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-sizechart-m2-2.3.x.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-sizechart-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-sizechart-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/Magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Size Chart -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up, and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Size Chart – Magento 2 extension which will allow the admin to easily add new size chart image from the admin and each size chart can be assigned to product separately. Easily manage with a fancy box jquery. Display size chart with two options (In Popup & On Page) on product view page. Allows store owner to display sizechart in custom tab in product view page. Easily add any custom size chart content using WYSIWYG editor.
You can find these features below:
- Easy to install and manage.
- Easily manage each sizechart under "Solwin -> Manage Sizechart".
- Admin can add the sizechart icon + Text to show in frontend.
- Easily add any custom size chart content using wysiwyg editor.
- Multi store support
- Easily manage with fancybox jquery.
- Add sizechart link on product view page.
- Every product have the attribute "Size Chart" in which sizechart image can be manage.
- Description of necessary measurements for a selected clothes.
- Display sizechart with two option (In Popup & On Page) on product view page.
- Allows store owner to display sizechart in custom tab in product view page.
- Supported image formats : .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif.
How To Use
In frontside, On product view page customer can see the 'Sizechart' in two ways:
1. If admin select 'Sizechart Display Option = In popup' from Manage Sizechart Settings then it will display Sizechart link with icon and display Sizechart in popup by clicking on sizechart link.
Display Sizechart in popup by clicking on sizechart link.
2. If admin select 'Sizechart Display Option = On page' from Manage Sizechart Settings then it will display Sizechart on page.
3. Allows store owner to display size chart in tab by setting option 'Show In Tab = Yes'.
How To Configure
To add sizechart, first of all you have to create new attribute for sizechart under
Stores -> Attributes -> Product.
From Properties tab, give Default label, Catalog input type for store owner and Add attribute value like,
Save this attribute, and add this attribute to your attribute set. Stores -> Attributes -> Attribute Set.
To assign a particular sizechart to product, go to product add/edit page and select option from the dropdown Sizechart in General tab. Save product.
In Backend, This extension will add menu named 'Solwin' with Two Options 'Manage Sizechart' and 'Configuration'. Click on Manage Sizechart link will display manage sizechart grid like,
Click on Add New Chart button from top-right corner will display add new sizechart form.
- Sizechart: Women's Top | Men's Jeans etc (display from attribute option)
- Store View: Select store view
- Content: Add measurement description using WYSIWYG editor
- Sizechart Image: Upload sizechart image
- Status: Enabled | Disabled
In the Backend from Solwin -> Configuration menu, our extension allows you to enable or disable the module in your store and provide you more configuration options for sizechart.
There are some configuration options in Sizechart tab. Let's discuss all in more details.
- Enable: Yes | No
- Sizechart Attribute Code: Enter Attribute code that you have already created for sizechart.
- Front End Name: This will be displayed on product detail page.
- Sizechart Display Option: In Popup | On Page
- Show in tab: Yes | No
- Image For Frontend: Icon for sizechart link. Allowed file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png.