Sticky Add to Cart – Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 29th November, 2019
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Sticky Add to Cart extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-stickyaddtocart-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-stickyaddtocart-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-stickyaddtocart-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-stickyaddtocart-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-stickyaddtocart-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-stickyaddtocart-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run deploy command as specified: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Sticky Add to Cart -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Sticky Add to Cart Magento 2 Extension show add to cart button and product details with sticky when customer scroll product details page. Extension support in all types of products Simple, Grouped, Bundle, Configurable, Downloadable and Virtual, etc. Sticky cart displays Product Name, SKU, Price, Image, Product Availability and Add to Cart button, etc.
There are two ways to display Sticky Add to Cart with a single product page:
1. Sticky Add to Cart with Header view.
2. Sticky Add to Cart with Footer view.
The Extension provides the below features:
- Support for showing the Product Name, SKU, Price, Image, Product Availability and Add to Cart button, etc.
- The store owner displays Sticky Bar in two ways Header and Footer.
- Multiple stores support.
- Supports for all products like Simple, Grouped, Bundle, Configurable, Downloadable and Virtual, etc.
- Custom CSS style option in configure option.
In the admin control panel from. Go to Solwin >> Sticky Add to Cart >> Configuration menu. the Sticky Add to Cart Magento 2 extension allows store owners to enable or disable the module in the store and provide more configuration options for Sticky Add to Cart.
There are some configuration options for Sticky Add to Cart. Let's discuss it all in more detail.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Show Sticky Bar In: Header | Footer.
- Show Product Image: Yes | No.
- Show Product Name: Yes | No.
- Show Product Price: Yes | No.
- Show Product Availability: Yes | No.
- Show Product SKU: Yes | No.
- Show Cart Button: Yes | No.
- Button Background Color: Select the background color for add to cart button.
- Button Background Hover Color: Select the background hover color for add to cart button.
- Button Text Color: Select text color for add to cart button.
- Button Text Hover Color: Select hover text color for add to cart button.
- Text Color: Select the sticky bar text color.
- Sticky Bar Background Color: Select the background color for the sticky bar section.
- Add Custom Style For Sticky Bar: Add custom CSS for the sticky bar section.
How To Use
On the front end, customers can view the Sticky Add to Cart like below.
Add to Cart Header view
Add to Cart Footer view