Store Locator - Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 09th January, 2016
- Last Updated On: 21st January, 2019
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Our Store extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and
Magento 2.3.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x and Magento 2.2.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.0.x then you need to extract solwin-ourstore-m2-2.0.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ourstore-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ourstore-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-ourstore-m2-2.3.x.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ourstore-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ourstore-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Our Store -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up, and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Store Locator Magento 2 extension is used to show your multiple stores on a map.
Customers can search stores by country, state, city or zip-code & the search result
will display as a list as well as highlight on google map. Customers can view
individual store details by clicking on link ‘Details & Directions’ from searched store
list. It will display all the details of selected stores with store name, store
logo/image, store address, telephone, fax, email, website, etc.
Also get directions between your store by entering other store location and mode of travel like driving, walking, bicycling, traveling etc. Customers can also show street view of your store. Admin has ability to set default zoom value of initial map, default latitude/longitude, default radius value, radius unit in mile & kilometers, map marker image etc. Manage stores by using menu Solwin -> Manage Store from admin panel.
You can find these features below:
- Easy to install and manage
- Helps to increase your store sell
- List your unlimited stores on a map
- Get directions of your store
- Show/hide street view of your store
- Calculate distance by driving, walking, bicycling, traveling etc
- Call google map store locator at any cms page
- Set ‘Store Locator’ link in top menu and footer
- Search any store by country, state, city or zip-code
- Customizable site map markers
- Ability to set default latitude/longitude
- Ability to upload store image/logo
How To Use
In frontside, Customers can see Store locator and search store by location and radius(mile).
It shows searched store results in right side of google map like,
Click on any store to view it's full details like Store logo, store address, telephone, fax, email, website etc
To get direction for particular store enter from store address and select driving mode and click on Get Direction button to get full direction details like,
How To Configure
To add store, Go to Solwin -> Manage Store.
Click on Add New button to add store information like,
- Name: Store name
- URL Key: Store URL key
- Store View: Select store view
- Address: Address for store
- Zipcode: Zipcode for store
- City: City name
- Country: Country name
- Phone: Store contact number
- Fax: Store fax numbder
- Description: Description for store
- Store URL: Enter store URL
- Email: Email for store
- Radius: Store radius
- Logo: Store logo
- Latitude: Store latitude
- Longitude: Store longitude
- Sort Order: Store sort order
- Status: Enabled | Disabled
In the Backend from 'Solwin -> Configuration' menu, our extension allows you to enable or disable the module in your store and provide you more configuration options for store locator.
- Enable: Yes | No
- Google Map API key: Set Google Map API key
- Add toplink: Yes | No
- Add footerlink: Yes | No
- Store List URL: Set Store List URL
- Store URL Prefix: Set Store URL Prefix
- Store URL Suffix: Set Store URL Suffix
- Zoom of Initial Map: Set Zoom of Initial Map
- Zoom with Search Result: Set Zoom with search result
- Zoom of Detail Map: Set Zoom of detail map /li>
- Initial Map (Latitude): Set Value of latitude
- Initial Map (Longitude): Set Value of longitude
- Allowed Radius Values: Set allowed radius values in comma separated
- Default Radius Value: Set Default Radius Value
- Radius Unit: Mile | Kilometer
- Marker image: Upload marker image for map