We appreciate your decision of using our All in One Reservation Plugin. Thanks you for purchasing All in One Reservation plugin for WordPress.
This document written very carefully by keeping mind set that it should be easy understand for Beginner to Advance user or developers. We have divided this document in 3 main section.
1) Getting Started : This section will very help full for Quick start and understand how plugin works
2) Detailed Document : This section explains every thing about All in One Reservation plugin with every settings.
3) Other : This section provides information about miscellaneous item like plugin features etc.
If you have any query that is beyond the scope of document, Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Updated: 30th October 2017
- Created On: 03rd July 16
- Created By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
1. Installation Via WordPress Admin area
- Step 1. Log into your WordPress admin area.
- Step 2. Click on the left side plugin menu.
- Step 3. Now at the top you can see the Add New button, click the button.
- Step 4. Again at the top you can see/view Upload Plugin button, click the button.
- Step 5. Now upload the plugin zip file (all-in-one-reservation.zip) that you have downloaded from your members area at Solwin Infotech website. After upload, install the zip and click on "Activate Plugin".
2. Installation Via FTP
- Step 1. Download All in One Reservation plugin zip file (all-in-one-reservation.zip) from your members area at Solwin Infotech website.
- Step 2. Extract Zip file. it will create "all-in-one-reservation" folder with all plugin files & folder inside it. (Remember extracted folder path)
- Step 3. Using your FTP program, upload the non-zipped plugin folder into the "/wp-content/plugins/" folder on your server.
- Step 4. Go to Dashboard » Plugins » Installed Plugins and find All in One Reservation from plugin list.
- Step 5. Click on Activate to activate All in One Reservation.
How To get License Key?
- Step 1. Go to solwininfotech.com
- Step 2. Login with your username and password (If you are not logged in) OR Register
- Step 3. Go to My account
- Step 4. Click on "Payment History" tab
- Step 5. View your order
- Step 6. Copy "License Key" from there
Once you have added your license key with All in One Reservation plugin, then you will get your next All in One Reservation plugin update notifications in your WP Admin area automatically. With the help of update notifications, you can update your All in One Reservation plugin copy any time.
Add new Reservation From Frontend
Add new Reservation From Backend
- Title: Title for new reservation.
- Booking Date: Set date for booking.
- Booking Time: Set time period for booking.
- Numbers of guests: set numbers of person for booking.
- First Name: Enter first name.
- Last Name: Enter last name.
- Email: Enter email address.
- Phone No: Enter contact number.
- Note: Enter other info or comment for booking.
- Time Format: Set time format for booking form.
- Opening Time: Set booking opening time for booking form.
- Closing Time: Set booking closing time for booking form.
- Time Slot(Interval): Set time slot interval for booking form.
Note: This time interval will set in Minute format.
- Maximum Guest Number: Set maximum limit for guests for booking form.
- Numbers of Days: Set limit if day for book before that days.
Note: If 45 days is selected, then user can add booking before 45 days only.
- Date Format: Select date format for booking form.
- Reservation Page: Set page for reservation form.
Note: Selected page must contain [reservation_booking] shortcode to display reservation form.
- Cancellation Page: Set page for reservation cancel redirection.
Note: Selected page must contain [reservation_cancel] shortcode to display cancel reservation form.
- Working Day: Set working days and it's time info.
- Display Closed Days?: Select to display closed day to front side.
- Holidays Setting: Set holidays and it's time info.
Reservation Request Received to Administrator Mail Settings
Reservation Request Confirmation to Client Mail Settings
Reservation Confirm Mail Settings
Reservation Cancel Mail Settings
Save & Reset
SaveTo save your changes, click on 'Save' button left side on bottom.
ResetYou can reset all your changes back to the original settings using the 'Reset' button.
All in One Reservation plugin features
Fully Responsive with all devices
This Plugin is fully responsive and it is compatible with all devices. Whether you’re looking at any devices.
Cross Browser Compatibility
Our all the themes and plugin are running with all popular browsers like chrome, mozilla, safari etc.
No expert needed
Plugin is user friendly, no need of expert. Basic WordPress users can also easily use it.
When Reservation is confirm or cancel, email send to your customers and administrators.
This Plugin supports Built-in email editor with predefined placeholders in email setup section.
Customer can add reservation from reservation form in front end side.
Admin can be add reservation in a case when customer didn’t reserved on the website but through other way.
Admin confirm the reservation and customer get the notification when reservation in confirmed.
Reservation can be cancel and customer will receive a notification of the cancellation.
Time and date formats
Plugin allows to set time and date format as you want. That Overrides wordpress date and time formats.
This plugin supports recaptcha for Forms. This feature protects your website from spam and abuse.
Set Time Slot (Interval)
Plugin allows to Set Time Slot as you want. You can use time slot duration between two different reservations.
Plugin allows to set holidays to make reservation unavailable for that days.
This plugin supports any kind of reservation like seat booking, table booking, appointment booking.
Translate your plugin to new language with just one click, create .po file from our intergrated .pot file.
We’re active for any support issues and feature suggestions. Please contact us at support.solwininfotech.com
All in one reservation plugin is language compatible, thus can be translated into multiple languages. You can use POEdit plugin for translation.
Step 1. Install Poedit tool and open it
Step 2. Open .POT file from /wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-reservation/languages/ that you want to translate
Step 3. Now, click on "Save"
Step 4. Then one popup will be appear and then enter your Language code ( Ex :- "ca_CA" for English (Canada)) in language option
Step 5. Then select source path tab and you have to modify this path to full path of your plugin that you want to translate.
Step 6. Then press ok button.
Step 7. Then give file name like this aio-reservation-ca_CA.po for English (Canada) language.
Step 8. Then save file inside language folder in plugin that you want to translate and all strings are appear in your poedit editor
Step 9. Select your string that you want to translate and in bottom side there are two options one is Source Text and another one is Translation
Step 10. Source Text keep as it is and in Translation section enter your translated string of selected string that you want to translate and then save it.
Step 11. Repeat step 10 untill your all strings to be translate.
Step 12. Now you will get two separate files – a .po file and a .mo file.
Note : When you save the files, you must name them according to your language code. Find a list of language codes at WordPress in your Language. For example, the language code for English (Canada) is ca_CA, so you would save the translated files as ca_CA.po and ca_CA.mo.
Step 13. Then go to wp-config.php file then enter the below code.
define('WPLANG', 'Your language code');for Ex.(ca_CA for English (Canada)) then save it.
Step 14. Select language from admin side, Go to Dashboard » Settings » General in that check Site Language options.
Step 15. Check language prefix in front end, view HTML.
Thanks for using All in One Reservation Plugin!
We would like to thank you for using our All in One Reservation Plugin! If you have any difficulties with All in One Reservation Plugin or need any additional service, do not hesitate to contact us. We provide priority support with our all premium WordPress themes and plugins.
Just contact us on support.solwininfotech.com
We are very happy to assist you!