Thank you for the using Easy Select and Share Plugin. We are glad that you have chosen our plugin for your website.
Easy Select and Share is a WordPress plugin to create especially for post content social sharing. This plugin is Fully Responsive and Mobile-Friendly with Powerful backend options.
This document is written very carefully by keeping the mindset that it should be easily understood for Beginner to Advance user or developers.
1) Getting Started: This section will very helpful for Quickstart and
understand how the plugin works.
2) Detailed Document: This section explains everything about Easy Select and Share plugin with every setting.
3) Other: This section provides information about miscellaneous items like plugin features, FAQ, License Key etc.
If you have any query that is beyond the scope of the document, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Created On: 3rd May 2021
- Created By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
1. Installation Via WordPress Admin Area
- Step 1. Log into your WordPress admin area.
- Step 2. Click on the left side plugin menu.
- Step 3. Now at the top you can see the Add New button, click the button.
- Step 4. Again at the top you can see/view Upload Plugin button, click the button.
- Step 5. Extract that easy-select-and-share.zip file in your local pc and find there another plugin file (easy-select-and-share.zip) that you have downloaded from wordpress.org.
2. Installation Via FTP
- Step 1. Download Easy Select and Share plugin zip file (easy-select-and-share.zip) from wordpress plugin directory.
- Step 2. Extract Zip file. it will create "Easy Select and Share" folder with all plugin files & folder inside it. (Remember extracted folder path).
- Step 3. Using your FTP program, upload the non-zipped plugin folder into the "/wp-content/plugins/" folder on your server.
- Step 4. Go to Dashboard » Plugins » Installed Plugins and find Easy Select and Share from plugin list.
- Step 5. Click on Activate to activate Easy Select and Share.
1. Select Other Preset layout
Click no button to select sharing layout.
1. Select Share Button Type
Select share button type from dropdowns list.
Select share icon color.
2. Background Color
Select share icon background color.
3. Font Size
Select share icon font size.
4. Line height
Select share icon font line height.
Select padding for icon.
Set border color type and width for share icon.
7. Border Radius
Set left, right, top, and bottom border radius for share icon.
1. Text Font Size
Select font size for social text.
2. Text Color
Select font color for social text.
Set paddin for social text.
1. Enable Box Shadow
Click on Yse or No to Enable or Disable box shadow on social box.
Set paddin for social box.
3. Background color
Select background color for box.
Set border color type and width for box.
5. Border Radius
Set border radius for share icon.
1. Display widget in popup
Click on Yes or No to Enable or Disable set widget box in popup or simple box.
2. Widget Title
Set title for widget.
3. Title Color
Set color for widget title.
4. Title Background Color
Set background color for widget title.
5. Widget Border color
Set border color for widget.
6. Enable Box Shadow
Click on Yse or No to Enable or Disable box shadow on widget box.
7. Box Shadow color
Select color for box shadow.
8. Widget extra class
Set calss for widget area to set custom CSS.
9. Display Close Button
Click Yes to set close button on widget.
1. Twitter User Name
Enter your user name for twitter sharing.
2. Custom CSS
Add your custom CSS code here.
Easy Select and Share plugin features
Cross Browser Support
Easy Select and Shareis fully compatible with popular web browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.
Multilingual Translation Ready
Easy Select and Share plugin will use in any languages due to its multilingual feature.
User can modify social share layout by adding custom CSS.
Easy Select and Share plugin provide 10+ different layouts.
User can modify layout by adding custom CSS.
We’re active for any support issues and feature suggestions. Please contact us at support.solwininfotech.com
Post type selection option
Post type selection option for set sharing.
Display widget in popup
Easy Select and Share provide popup option for social icon widget.
2 Share Button Type
Easy Select and Share plugin provide four type of share button layout (likr: Icon, Imaeg).
Custom share link option
Easy Select and Share provide custom site URL sharin option.
2 types of text share option
Easy Select and Share provide two type of content sharing option like whole content and selected post content.
Easy Select and Shareis language compatible, thus can be translated into multiple languages. You can use POEdit plugin for translation.
Step 1. Install Poedit
tool and open it
Step 2. Open .POT file from /wp-content/plugins/easy-select-and-share/languages/
that you want to translate
- Step 3. Now, click on "Save"
Step 4. A popup will appear, enter your Language code ( Ex :-
"ca_CA" for English (Canada)) in language option
Step 5. Then press ok button.
- Step 6. Then give file name like this easy-select-and-share-ca_CA.po for English (Canada) language.
- Step 7. Then save file inside language folder in plugin that you want to translate and all strings are appear in your poedit editor
- Step 8. Select your string that you want to translate and in bottom side there are two options one is Source Text and another one is Translation
- Step 9. Source Text keep as it is and in Translation section enter your translated string of selected string that you want to translate and then save it.
- Step 10. Repeat step 10 untill your all strings to be translate.
Step 11. Now you will get two separate files – a .po file and a
Note : When you save the files, you must name them according to your language code. Find a list of language codes at WordPress in your Language. For example, the language code for English (Canada) is ca_CA, so you would save the translated files as ca_CA.po and ca_CA.mo.
Step 12. Then go to wp-config.php file then enter the below code.
define('WPLANG', 'Your language code');for Ex.(ca_CA for English (Canada)) then save it.
Step 13. Select language from admin side, Go to Dashboard »
Settings » General in that check Site Language options.
Step 14. Check language prefix in front end, view HTML.
Thanks for using Easy Select and Share plugin!
We would like to thank you for using our Easy Select and Share plugin! If you have any difficulties with Easy Select and Share plugin or need any additional service, do not hesitate to contact us.
Just contact us on support.solwininfotech.com
We are very happy to assist you!
I've used the following jQuery Plugins as listed.