Thank you for using our Probit WordPress Theme. We are very glad that you have chosen our Probit WordPress Theme for your website.
Probit Theme is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme, suited for business and personal websites.
This document written very carefully by keeping mind set that it should be easy understand for Beginner to Advance user or developers. We have divided this document in 3 main section.
1) Getting Started : This section will very help full for Quick start and understand how setup theme
2) Detailed Document : This section explains every thing about theme with every settings.
3) Other : This section provides information about miscellaneous item like theme features etc.
If you have any query that is beyond the scope of document, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Created On: 16th December 2015
- Last Updated: 09th August 2016
- Created By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. For information regarding to install the WordPress platform, please see the WordPress Codex https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress
1. Installation Via WordPress Admin area
- Step 1. Log into your WordPress admin area.
- Step 2. Go to Dashboard » Appearance » Themes.
- Step 3. Click on Add New Theme button at top.
- Step 4. Now, Hit Upload Theme button at top and upload probit.zip which you have downloaded from your Member Area at Solwin Infotech website.
- Step 5. Click on Activate once upload has finished.
2. Installation Using FTP
- Step 1. Download probit.zip file from your Member Area at Solwin Infotech website.
- Step 2. Extract Zip file.
- Step 3. Using your FTP program, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the "/wp-content/themes/" folder on your server.
- Step 4. Go to Dashboard » Appearance » Themes and find Veriyas theme from list
- Step 5. Click on Activate to active Veriyas theme.
Install & Active the Plugins
After the Probit theme is activated, a notification occurs on the top that will suggest which plugins are required in theme.
- Step 1. Click on Begin installing plugins and install plugins from the list.
- Step 2. Activate the installed plugins.
Required Plugins in Theme:
- Avartan Slider Lite: A Responsive WordPress slider that allows you to create unlimited layers with text, image and video elements.
- Contact Form 7: Manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
Setting Up Home Page
This section will help you to arrange home page and other pages of your site. This will also guide to you as how to set up WordPress Menus, Create a Slider/Banner, Create Home Page, Use of Page Templates and insertion of shortcode in pages.
- Step 1: Go to Dashboard » Pages » Add New.
- Step 2: Enter page title.
- Step 3: Select template as Home Page Template from Page Attribute as shown in below image
- Step 4: Publish this page
- Step 5: Go to Dashboard » Settings » Reading, select home page as a front page
- Step 1. Go to Dashboard » Avartan Slider
- Step 2. Click on Create New Slider button
- Step 3. Add the slider name. Shortcode of the slider will be generated automatically (see image below).
- Step 4. Click on 'Save Settings' button at bottom of page. And Enjoy the Slider.
For more information on how to create slider, Click Here
Setting up Page Template
How to select page template:
Select a page template from Page Attributes as shown beside the image.
There are three page templates:
- Home page template: This page template is used to display home page content.
- Full width page template: This template is used to display content as a full width page, no sidebar.
- Left sidebar page template: This template is used to display sidebar as a left side sidebar in a page.
- Full width 2 Column Blog Template: This page template is used to display blog content in 2 columns.
- Full width Timeline Blog Template: This page template is used to display blog content with timeline view.
- Isotope Portfolio Template: This page template is used to display portfolio content with Isotope effect.
- Grid Portfolio Template: This page template is used to display portfolio content in grid view.
- Contact us page template: This page template is used to display contact page content.
Setting up Widgets
- Step 1. Go to Dashboard » Appearance » Widgets, Drag and Drop the widgets in Primary Sidebar area
Front End Preview
General setting provides the facility to manage Portfolio, Our team, Testimonial, Our client categories.
Appearance » Customize » Theme Option » General Settings
Create new Category for Portfolio in Posts » Categories » Add New Category then select Portfolio category from Customize Theme Option Settings to display posts under the Portfolio category. It is necessary to have at least one posts under the Portfolio category otherwise will not display. It will also display when you select Different Portfolio Page Templates.
Our Team Section
You can create new Category for Our Team in Posts » Categories » Add New Category then select Our Team category from Customize Theme Option Settings to display posts under the Our Team category.
You can create new Category for Testimonial in Posts » Categories » Add New Category then select Testimonial category from Customize Theme Option Settings to display posts under the Testimonial category.
Our Client Section
You can create new Category for Our Client in Posts » Categories » Add New Category then select Our Client category from Customize Theme Option Settings to display posts under the Our Client category.
Header Settings helps you to manage Website Header Logo, Social Media Links and Social Media Icon Shapes.
Appearance » Customize » Theme Option » Header Settings
Customize your website's custom header logo (Recommended size : 172px X 52px).
Home Page Settings
Home page setting provides facility to manage breadcrumbs, Avartan Slider and four boxes.
Appearance » Customize » Theme Option » Home Page Settings
Home Page Slider
Install Avartan Slider Lite, Home Page Slider option will enable when you create slider. You can select slider from multiple slider
Four Boxes Settings
Four default boxes are available in that you can Change Text, Font Awesome Icon, links etc.
Probit Theme features
The theme comes with tons of features that you can control easily via our user-friendly theme admin panel. You can find these features below:
- Fully Responsive: Running on the any browser, sharp images
- Multi Purpose WordPress Theme
- Powerful Theme Options Panel with Customizer
- Home Page Banner with Avartan Slider Lite Plugin
- Page Layouts – Full Width, Left Sidebar and Right sidebar
- Blog Layout – List, Grid View and Timeline Layout
- Mobile Friendly Responsive Theme
- Clean, Modern Design for Corporate, Portfolio and Business website
- Company Portfolio, Our Team and Testimonial sections
- Translation Ready (.pot files)
- Pre-made Demos
- Easy Social Share buttons
- Compatible with: WordPress 4.x, Bootstrap 3.3.x
1. Does this theme support any plugins?
Probit includes support of plugins like Avartan Slider, Contact Form 7, Blog Designer.
2. For which purposes I can use your theme?
Probit WordPress Theme is suitable for business and personal websites.
Probit theme is language compatible, thus can be translated into multiple languages. You can use POEdit plugin for translation.
Step 1. Find the .pot file in /wp-content/themes/probit/languages/
Step 2. Select language from admin side, Go to Dashboard » Settings » General in that check Site Language options.
Step 3. Check language prefix in front end, view HTML.
Step 4. Open the .pot file with POEdit and translate the texts into your preferred language.
Step 5. Now you will get two separate files – a .po file and a .mo file.
Note : When you save the files, you must name them according to your language code. Find a list of language codes at WordPress in your Language. For example, the language code for English is en_EN, so you would save the translated files as en_EN.po and en_EN.mo.
Step 6. Now Paste that two .po & .mo files in /wp-content/themes/probit/languages/ and rename to eg( en_CA.mo & en_CA.po ).
Thanks for using Probit Theme!
We would like to thank you for using our Probit Theme! If you have any difficulties with Probit Themes or need any additional service, do not hesitate to contact us. We provide priority support with our all premium WordPress themes and plugins.
Just contact us on support.solwininfotech.com
We are very happy to assist you!