The Advanced News Magento 2 Extension display news on your website for customer/viewers. This extension will create separate section for news, which will help your customers to display various types of news on your website effortlessly and recent happenings in your online store. This extension allows admin to display latest news by start and end date. Display latest news in sidebar block and also set limit for news in sidebar block. You can display any type of news about your website like all Stocks, Latest Blogs, Promotions, Latest Advertisements, New Policies, Achievements News, Special offers for products etc. and they will always get updated with important notifications and News.
A great way to keep your customers in “the loop”, and make them feel recognized and important to the company! This extension provide a best way to present customers with updated news in the company.
Easy To Install
Provides fully customizable interface of the extension, beginner can easily setup.
User Friendly Interface
Add a blog section with the store to showcase news and offers section with the store.
Fully responsive with any devices whether you are using Desktop, tablet or smart phones.
Rich Configuration Options
Option to enable/disable and contain rich configuration options to configure it.
Display on home-page or other store/cms pages and left/right sidebar.
Blog Posts List
Showcase blog post list with number of posts with category and tag presentation.
Ability To Upload Image
Ability to add image like featured image for the each news article.
Create Attractive Content
Create attractive news article content using WYSIWYG-editor.
Allows To Set Limit
Allows to set news display limit, posts per page in sidebar block or page.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
1) Download the .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
2) Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
One is for extension setup and others are various Magento versions patch (eg. v2.1, v2.2).
1) Create a folder structure /app/code/Solwin/Ournews/ in your Magento root directory.
2) Extract the solwin-ournews-m2-2.0.9.zip file in above folder (the folder that you just created in above step)
3) Note: If you are using Magento 2.1 or 2.2 then you need to overwrite patch files on main extension files (/app/code/Solwin/Ournews/). (If your Magento version is 2.1.x then you need to use solwin-ournews-patch-magento-2.1.zip patch file. If your Magento version is 2.2.x then you need to use solwin-ournews-patch-magento-2.2.zip patch file).
4) Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line (php bin/magento cache:clean).
6) Now you can see Solwin menu in admin panel, please go to ‘Solwin -> Advanced News -> Configuration’ and select Enable to Yes.
7) Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 2.0.9 :
– Fixed: Compilation errors
Version 2.0.8 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.2
Version 2.0.7 :
– Added: Change display date format
– Added: Added configuration comments
Version 2.0.6 :
– Added: Magento 2.1.1 Compatibility! (Added Patch)
Version 2.0.5 :
– Added: SEO Friendly URL
Version 2.0.4 :
– Added: Widget Support
Version 2.0.3 :
– Added: Store Wise Support
Version 2.0.2 :
– Added: UI Component Grid Support
Version 2.0.1 :
– Fixed: minor Fix
Version 1.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor fix
Version 1.0 :
* Initial Release