With this Magento 2 Advanced Product Labels extension you can allows store owner to display different labels like the Hot (Best Seller) products label, Sale off products label, Featured products label, New products label on product view and category view. This extension help to attracting customers attention to special offers & featured/new products is easiest way to increase sales and improve inventory management. Product labels extension provides easy and flexible way to create labels like “save $49” or “25% Off” for your magento store also creating labels for your sales or new products is really easy. Store owner can create unlimited number of lables for your store.
Easy to install & manage
Provides fully customizable interface of the extension, beginner can easily setup.
Enable/disable from backend
Ability to enable/disable this extension from backend. Very easy to manage.
Display different types of labels
Can set product labels like Hot, Best Selling, Sale, 50% off, Featured, New, etc.
Unlimited number of labels
Add unlimited number of labels from backend for particular product.
Six predefined label positions
Top-left, top-center, top-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, bottom-right
Change text and image of label
Able to change the text and image of label anytime in future.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
1) Download the .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
2) Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
One is for extension setup and others are various Magento versions patch (eg. v2.1, v2.2).
1) Create a folder structure /app/code/Solwin/ProductLabel/ in your Magento root directory.
2) Extract the solwin-productlabel-m2-1.0.5.zip file in above folder (the folder that you just created in above step)
3) Note: If you are using Magento 2.1 or 2.2 then you need to overwrite patch files on main extension files (/app/code/Solwin/ProductLabel/). (If your Magento version is 2.1.x then you need to use solwin-productlabel-patch-magento-2.1.zip patch file. If your Magento version is 2.2.x then you need to use solwin-productlabel-patch-magento-2.2.zip patch file).
4) Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line (php bin/magento cache:clean).
6) Now you can see Solwin menu in admin panel, please go to ‘Solwin -> Advanced Product Labels -> Configuration’ and select Enable to Yes.
7) Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 1.0.5 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.2
Version 1.0.4 :
– Fixed: Magento 2.1.1 Compatibility! (Added Patch)
Version 1.0.3 :
– Fixed: Compilation errors
Version 1.0.2 :
– Fixed: Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 :
– Added: PHP 7 Support
Version 1.0 :
* Initial Release