Advanced Testimonials Magento 2 extension allows you to have testimonials in your store. Advanced Testimonials Magento 2 extension is very helpful to persuade new visitors to purchase products or services at your store. This Magento 2 Advanced Testimonials extension provides a user-friendly experience for each user. Our Magento 2 extension provides the flexible configuration with different settings of testimonials list. Allows admin to upload images and shown in testimonials listing page. Using this features your testimonial page become more trustful to other customers. Display customer’s name, description, image, company name, email & website on testimonial page. Displays only enable testimonials on frontend.
Easy To Install and Manage
Provides fully customizable interface of the extension, beginner can easily setup.
Use Friendly Interface
Add an Inquiry Form on every product’s detail page like form in pop up.
Rich Configuration Options
Option to enable/disable and contain rich configuration options to configure it.
Improve your store usability and performance. And adds valuable credibility to the store
Ability To Upload Image
Ability to upload image for each testimonial to showcase testimonial beautifully.
Create Attractive Content
Create attractive testimonial content using WYSIWYG-editor
Set ‘Testimonial’ link in top menu and footer to add easy access link.
Customer can add testimonial from front side with testimonial submission form.
Store owner can enable reCaptcha on testimonial form.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
1) Download the .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
2) Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
One is for extension setup and others are various Magento versions patch (eg. v2.1, v2.2).
1) Create a folder structure /app/code/Solwin/Testimonial/ in your Magento root directory.
2) Extract the solwin-testimonial-m2-2.0.9.zip file in above folder (the folder that you just created in above step)
3) Note: If you are using Magento 2.1 or 2.2 then you need to overwrite patch files on main extension files (/app/code/Solwin/Testimonial/). (If your Magento version is 2.1.x then you need to use solwin-testimonial-patch-magento-2.1.zip patch file. If your Magento version is 2.2.x then you need to use solwin-testimonial-patch-magento-2.2.zip patch file).
4) Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line (php bin/magento cache:clean).
6) Now you can see Solwin menu in admin panel, please go to ‘Solwin -> Advanced Testimonials -> Configuration’ and select Enable to Yes.
7) Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 2.0.9 :
– Fixed: Compilation error fixes
Version 2.0.8 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.2
Version 2.0.7 :
– Added: Testimonial Social Link like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and Linkedin.
Version 2.0.6 :
– Added: Magento 2.1.1 Compatibility! (Added Patch)
Version 2.0.5 :
– Added: Testimonial Video Field
Version 2.0.4 :
– Added: Widget Support
– Added: SEO Friendly URL
Version 2.0.3 :
– Added: Store Wise Support
Version 2.0.2 :
– Added: UI Component Grid Support
Version 2.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor Bug Fixes
Version 1.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor Bug fixes
Version 1.0 :
– Initial Release