Cancel Order By Customer extension is used to cancel the order from my account dashboard & my order page (frontend) by the customers. This premium Magento 2 extension adds Cancel Order link in my account dashboard & my order page, by clicking this link customer can cancel their order. Send the update mail to admin that order had been canceled. Store owner can set custom mail template from admin side for cancel order. Customer can also add comment when cancel order. Store owner can also change cancel order form header text and cancel order note from admin.
Easy to install & manage
Provides fully customizable interface of the extension from backend that is easily manageable
Enable/disable from backend
Ability to enable/disable extension from backend
Delete orders from frontside
Customer can delete orders from frontside under my account section
Notify admin for canceled order
Send the update mail to admin that order had been canceled
Customer add comment on cancel order
Customer can send comment when cancel order
How to Install?
1) Create folder structure /app/code/Solwin/CancelOrder/
2) Download the .ZIP file from the Solwin Infotech website
3) Extract the contents of the .ZIP file to the folder you just created
4) Run install commands: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Clear Cache
6) Go to ‘Solwin -> Cancel Order -> General Settings’ and select Enabled to Yes.
Set all other options for cancel order functionality as per your requirements and save settings.