Magento 2 Easy Contact Form Widget extension allows admin to create contact form in your store. It will help you to incorporate an contact/inquiry or website feedback form in your store easily at any place using a widget.
This widget enables the visitor to submit the details of inquiry/feedback in the provided form to the store. Admin can easily enable/disable Google reCaptcha within the contact form to protect online store from spamming.
This extension provide facility to set custom email template for contact inquiry. Store owner can easily add this widget into CMS page and static blocks.
Easy Contact Form Widget Key Features
Easy to Install and Manage
Provides fully customizable interface of the extension, beginner can easily setup.
Magento 2 Ready Widget
This widget is compatible with Magento 2. No coding skill required to add contact form.
Google reCaptcha Supported
Store owner can easily enable/disable Google reCaptcha to contact form.
Ready to add form to any CMS page
Store owner can add this powerful widget to any CMS and static blocks.
Suitable for any sidebar
This widget works well with any sidebar area or block.
Custom Email Template
Store owner can easily set their custom email template for contact.
Dynamic Form Title and Message
This widget provide facility to enter title and short description about the form.
100% open source
This widget is available at no cost. Free Download and start getting your customer queries.
We’re active for any support issues and feature suggestions.
How to Use
– Lets discuss some important steps to add this powerful widget into your website.
– In order to add widget you can either edit the existing CMS page/block by inserting a widget or create a new CMS page/block.
– Then click on “Insert Widget” button in WYSIWYG editor after selecting content tab.
– Now select the “Contact us – custom widget” from the widget list.
– After selecting the contact widget, fill the options like title, content, enable/disable google reCaptcha, enable phone number etc.
– At the end save all the changes, clear the cache to see the widget on frontside.