The Events Manager Magento 2 extension help you to display latest events to customers/visitors on your website. In Frontend, It has “Ourevents” link on top header / footer section. User can list and view the events details by clicking on the link (Header/Footer). This extension provides a way to present customers with updated events in the company. Events listing page displays list of all the events according to a date with all events details like event title, description, events photos, event date etc.
Events Manager extension is facilitated with below mentioned features.
Fully Responsive design
Extension comes with a responsive design.
Rich configurable options
Powerful admin option with a lots of custom configuration settings.
Create Visually Attractive Content
Be creative! Use built-in WYSIWYG editor to add nice looking event details for your store.
Show events in sidebar
Display latest events in sidebar block.
Manage your events
Display event title, description, events photos, event date etc.
User friendly interface
Easily manageable from backend with lots of configuration options.
Show event photos
Display events photos in a popup.
Represent upcoming events
Provides a way to present customers with updated events in the company.
Events listing according to a date
List of all the events according to a date with all events details like event title, description, events photos, event date etc.
Have any confusion regarding this extension then feel free to ask and get top priority support
Note: Please take backup of your Magento installation (files and database) before install/update any extension.
1) Download the .ZIP file from your account at Solwin Infotech website
2) Extract the .zip file which contains two .zip file. One for extension and another for patch.
Extension main file installaion (solwin-ourevents-m2-x.x.x.zip):
1) Go to root location of Installation
2) Create folder structure /app/code/Solwin/Ourevents/
3) Extract the contents of the .ZIP (solwin-ourevents-m2-x.x.x.zip) file to the folder you just created
4) Run following install commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5) Clear Cache
6) Go to ‘Solwin -> Configuration -> Events Configuration -> General tab’ and select Enabled to Yes.
Set all other options for display latest ourevents functionality as per your requirements and save settings.
1) Extract the contents of the patch .ZIP(solwin-ourevents-patch-magento-2.1.zip) file in /app/code /Solwin/Ourevents/
Set all other options for events list page & events detail page as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 2.0.7 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.2
Version 2.0.6 :
– Added: Magento 2.1.1 Compatibility! (Added Patch)
Version 2.0.5 :
– Added: SEO Friendly URL
Version 2.0.4 :
– Added: Widget Support
Version 2.0.3 :
– Added: Multi Store Support
Version 2.0.2 :
– Added: UI Component Grid Support
Version 2.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor bug fixes
Version 2.0 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.0.2
Version 1.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.0 :
– Initial Release