The Events Manager Magento 2 extension help you to display latest events to customers/visitors on your website. In Frontend, It has “Ourevents” link on top header / footer section. User can list and view the events details by clicking on the link (Header/Footer). This extension provides a way to present customers with updated events in the company. Events listing page displays list of all the events according to a date with all events details like event title, description, events photos, event date etc.
Fully responsive with any devices whether you are using Desktop, tablet or smart phones.
Rich configurable options
Powerful admin option with a lots of custom configuration settings.
Create Visually Attractive Content
Be creative! Use built-in WYSIWYG editor to add nice looking event details.
Show events in sidebar
Display latest events in sidebar block with featured images.
Manage your events
Display event title, description, events photos, event date etc.
User friendly interface
Easily manageable from backend with lots of configuration options.
Show event photos
Display events photos in a popup as gallery travel with the particular event.
Represent upcoming events
Provides a way to present customers with updated events in the company.
Events listing according to a date
List of events with event details like event title, description, photos, event date etc.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
1) Download the .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
2) Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
One is for extension setup and others are various Magento versions patch (eg. v2.1, v2.2).
1) Create a folder structure /app/code/Solwin/Ourevents/ in your Magento root directory.
2) Extract the solwin-ourevents-m2-2.0.7.zip file in above folder (the folder that you just created in above step)
3) Note: If you are using Magento 2.1 or 2.2 then you need to overwrite patch files on main extension files (/app/code/Solwin/Ourevents/). (If your Magento version is 2.1.x then you need to use solwin-ourevents-patch-magento-2.1.zip patch file. If your Magento version is 2.2.x then you need to use solwin-ourevents-patch-magento-2.2.zip patch file).
4) Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line (php bin/magento cache:clean).
6) Now you can see Solwin menu in admin panel, please go to ‘Solwin -> Events Manager -> Configuration’ and select Enable to Yes.
7) Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 2.0.7 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.2
Version 2.0.6 :
– Added: Magento 2.1.1 Compatibility! (Added Patch)
Version 2.0.5 :
– Added: SEO Friendly URL
Version 2.0.4 :
– Added: Widget Support
Version 2.0.3 :
– Added: Multi Store Support
Version 2.0.2 :
– Added: UI Component Grid Support
Version 2.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor bug fixes
Version 2.0 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.0.2
Version 1.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.0 :
– Initial Release