Want to get more hits on your store? Want to translate your store into different languages? Use Google Translate to translate store into different languages. “Google Translate Integration” Magento 2 extension allows to translate store to more than 50 languages. With support for 50+ languages store owner will be able to target more customers around the world. Store owner can add their own custom code snippet or select specific languages and layout option. Store owner will get your custom code snippet from https://translate.google.com/manager/website. Store owner can enable or disable this extension at any time from back-end.
Allows to translate website to more than 50 languages.
Ability to add custom code snippet to extend the extensions functionality.
3 Different layout options – Simple, Horizontal and Vertical.
Automatically translate your Product Description and CMS content.
Attract More Customers
Attract more customers around the world without language barrier.
Have any confusion regarding this extension then feel free to ask and get top priority support
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
1) Download the .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
2) Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
One is for extension setup and other is for Magento version 2.2 patch.
1) Create a folder structure /app/code/Solwin/GoogleLanguageTranslate/ in your Magento root directory.
2) Extract the solwin-googlelanguagetranslate-m2-1.0.5.zip file in above folder (the folder that you just created in above step)
3) Note: If you are using Magento 2.2 then you need to overwrite patch files on main extension files (/app/code/Solwin/GoogleLanguageTranslate/). If your Magento version is 2.2.x then you need to use solwin-googlelanguagetranslate-patch-magento-2.2.zip patch file).
4) Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line (php bin/magento cache:clean).
6) Now you can see Solwin menu in admin panel, please go to ‘Solwin -> Google Translate Integration -> Configuration’ and select Enable to Yes.
7) Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 1.0.5 :
– Fixed: Compile error fixes
Version 1.0.4 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.2
Version 1.0.3 :
– Fixed: Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.2 :
– Fixed: Compilation Errors
Version 1.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.0 :
– Initial Release