Our Team Magento 2 extension manages all the basic details of the team members like name, photo, description and email, etc. from the backend panel and display with all team member details in front-end. Admin can easily set ‘Our Team’ link to Top menu as well as in footer link. Provides option to add a social media profile for every team member. Using this extension you will able to create a section like Management Team, Meet the Team, Brilliant Brains on your website. Admin can enable this extension from System -> Configuration -> Solwin -> Team Configuration and manage team members from Solwin -> Our Team.
Our Team Magneto 2 extension is facilitated with below mentioned features.
Multiple browser compatibility
Supports multiple browser compatibility.
Create Visually Attractive Content
Great experience of using WYSIWYG editor to add team member’s details.
Easily manageable from admin
Easily enable/disable from back end.
Social media support
Admin can add a social media profile of any team member.
Provide complete team member list
See the complete list of every member on the team.
Add Team member link
Options to add ‘Our Team’ link on Top menu and Footer Link.
Manage basic team member details
Manages all the basic details of the team members like name, photo, description and email, etc.
Have any confusion regarding this extension then feel free to ask and get top priority support
Note: Please take backup of your Magento installation (files and database) before install/update any extension.
1) Download the .ZIP file from your account at Solwin Infotech website
2) Extract the .zip file which contains two .zip file. One for extension and another for patch.
Extension main file installaion (solwin-ourteam-m2-x.x.x.zip):
1) Go to root location of Installation
2) Create folder structure /app/code/Solwin/Ourteam/
3) Extract the contents of the .ZIP (solwin-ourteam-m2-x.x.x.zip) file to the folder you just created
4) Run following install commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5) Clear Cache
6) Go to ‘Solwin -> Configuration -> Team Configuration’ and select Enabled to Yes.
Set all other options for display latest ourservice functionality as per your requirements and save settings.
1) Extract the contents of the patch .ZIP(solwin-ourteam-patch-magento-2.1.zip) file in /app/code/Solwin/Ourteam/
Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 2.0.7 :
– Added: Compatibility of Magento 2.1.6
Version 2.0.6 :
– Fixed: Minor issues
Version 2.0.5 :
– Added: Magento 2.1.1 Compatibility! (Added Patch)
Version 2.0.4 :
– Added: Widget Support
Version 2.0.3 :
– Added: Store Wise Support
Version 2.0.2 :
– Added: UI Component Grid Support
Version 2.0.1 :
– Bug Fix: minor Fix
Version 1.0.1 :
– Bug Fix: Minor fix