Our Team Magento 2 extension manages all the basic details of the team members like name, photo, description and email, etc. from the backend panel and display with all team member details in front-end. Admin can easily set ‘Our Team’ link to Top menu as well as in footer link. Provides option to add a social media profile for every team member. Using this extension you will able to create a section like Management Team, Meet the Team, Brilliant Brains on your website. Admin can enable this extension from System -> Configuration -> Solwin -> Team Configuration and manage team members from Solwin -> Our Team.
Easy to Install and Manage
Provides fully customizable interface of the extension, beginner can easily setup.
Rich Configuration Options
Option to enable/disable and contain rich configuration options to configure it..
Social media support
Admin can add a social media profile of any team member.
Provide complete team member list
See the complete list of every member on the team.
Add Team member link
Options to add ‘Our Team’ link on Top menu and Footer Link.
Manage basic team member details
Manages all the basic details of the team members like name, photo, description, email, etc.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
1) Download the .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
2) Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
One is for extension setup and others are various Magento versions patch (eg. v2.1, v2.2).
1) Create a folder structure /app/code/Solwin/Ourteam/ in your Magento root directory.
2) Extract the solwin-ourteam-m2-2.1.0.zip file in above folder (the folder that you just created in above step)
3) Note: If you are using Magento 2.1 or 2.2 then you need to overwrite patch files on main extension files (/app/code/Solwin/Ourteam/).If your Magento version is 2.1.x then you need to use solwin-ourteam-patch-magento-2.1.zip patch file).If your Magento version is 2.2.x then you need to use solwin-ourteam-patch-magento-2.2.zip patch file).
4) Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line (php bin/magento cache:clean).
6) Now you can see Solwin menu in admin panel, please go to ‘Solwin -> Our team -> Configuration’ and select Enable to Yes.
7) Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 2.1.0 :
– Fixed: ACL file error
Version 2.0.9 :
– Fixed: Minor issues
Version 2.0.8 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.2
Version 2.0.7 :
– Added: Compatibility of Magento 2.1.6
Version 2.0.6 :
– Fixed: Minor issues
Version 2.0.5 :
– Added: Magento 2.1.1 Compatibility! (Added Patch)
Version 2.0.4 :
– Added: Widget Support
Version 2.0.3 :
– Added: Store Wise Support
Version 2.0.2 :
– Added: UI Component Grid Support
Version 2.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor Bug Fixes
Version 2.0 :
– Added: PHP 7 Support
Version 1.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor fix
Version 1.0 :
– Initial Release