Print Product Page Magento 2 extension provides a clean print of product detail page without unnecessary header, footer & sidebar. ‘Print this page’ button is added to your product page. When the button is pressed, it will open a new popup window with store logo in the header, product url, product image and with product attributes like product sku, price, description etc. Easily enable/disable “Print this page” link in product view page from admin. Add your shop’s logo in header of product print page.
Print Product Page Magento 2 extension display following product attributes in a new popup window like
– Product name
– Product Base image
– Product Availability (In stock or Out of stock)
– Product Sku
– Product Price
– Product description
– Other additional product attributes etc
Easy to Install and Manage
Provides fully customizable interface of the extension, beginner can easily setup.
Add ‘Print this page’ link to your product detail page to print that product info.
Rich Configuration Options
Option to enable/disable and contain rich configuration options to configure it.
Offers Advance Print Page
Display product’s all attributes and its details in the print page.
Allows Guest Customers
Allows guest customers to print the product page with all product attributes.
Have any confusion regarding this extension then feel free to ask and get top priority support.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
1) Download the .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
2) Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
One is for extension setup and other is for Magento version 2.2 patch.
1) Create a folder structure /app/code/Solwin/Printpage/ in your Magento root directory.
2) Extract the solwin-printpage-m2-2.0.7.zip file in above folder (the folder that you just created in above step)
3) Note: If you are using Magento 2.2 then you need to overwrite patch files on main extension files (/app/code/Solwin/Printpage/).If your Magento version is 2.2.x then you need to use solwin-printpage-patch-magento-2.2.zip patch file).
4) Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line (php bin/magento cache:clean).
6) Now you can see Solwin menu in admin panel, please go to ‘Solwin -> Print Product Page -> Configuration’ and select Enable to Yes.
7) Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 2.0.8 :
– Added: Tier price display
Version 2.0.7 :
– Fixed: ACL file error
Version 2.0.6 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.2
Version 2.0.5 :
– Added: Working with all types of product with its child products
Version 2.0.4 :
– Fixed: Configuration setting error
Version 2.0.3 :
– Added: Set Address on Print Page
– Added: Set additional notes in footer on Print Page
Version 2.0.2 :
– Fixed: compilation errors
Version 2.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor fix
Version 2.0 :
– Added: PHP 7 support
Version 1.0 :
– Initial Release