Scroll To Top Magento 2 Extension allows customers to scroll up page from bottom to top with one simple click. The Scroll Top button is visible only, when the page is scrolled down. This extension mostly used in long-pages design of e-commerce websites to back easily and nicely to the top of your website pages. Requires no changes in magento 2 core files. Easily set scroll to top link in left or right position from admin settings. Easily set image for scroll to top link from admin settings. Smooth scrolling from bottom to top with one simple click.
Scroll up pages with one simple click
Adds a smooth scrolling effect
Set in left or right position
Set Text for Scroll to top link
Set Text and Background color for link
Set Image for Scroll to top link
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
1) Download the .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
2) Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
One is for extension setup and other is Magento version 2.2 patch.
1) Create a folder structure /app/code/Solwin/QuickView/ in your Magento root directory.
2) Extract the solwin-quickview-m2-1.0.2.zip file in above folder (the folder that you just created in above step)
3) Note: If you are using Magento 2.2 then you need to overwrite patch files on main extension files (/app/code/Solwin/QuickView/).If your Magento version is 2.2.x then you need to use solwin-quickview-patch-magento-2.2.zip patch file).
4) Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line (php bin/magento cache:clean).
6) Now you can see Solwin menu in admin panel, please go to ‘Solwin -> Quick View -> Configuration’ and select Enable to Yes.
7) Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 1.0.5 :
– Fixed: ACL file error
Version 1.0.4 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.2
Version 1.0.3 :
– Fixed: Compilation errors
Version 1.0.2 :
– Added: New System Config Option
Version 1.0.1 :
– Fixed: jQuery conflict fix
Version 1.0 :
– Initial Release