Size Chart – Magento 2 extension which will allow the admin to easily add new size chart image from the admin and each size chart can be assigned to product separately. Easily manage with a fancy box jquery. Display size chart with two options (In Popup & On Page) on product view page. Easily add any custom size chart content using WYSIWYG editor.
Fully customizable interface
Provides fully customizable interface of the extension from admin.
Unlimited size charts
Admin can add unlimited number of sizechart.
Pop up sizechart content with fancy box.
Allow admin to easily add new sizechart from the admin and each size chart can be assigned to product separately.
Create Visually Attractive Content
Be creative! Use built-in WYSIWYG editor to create cool looking size charts for your store.
Sizechart display option
Display sizechart with two option either display as a popup or inside product page.
Supported image formats
Possible supported image formats are .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif.
Custom icon with text
Custom sizechart icon and text to show in front end.
Increase Store Credibility
Increase your store’s valuable credibility & performance.
Rich configurable options
Powerful admin option with a lots of custom configuration settings..
Perfect Solution for
clothing, jewelry, shoes, home, eyewear, pets etc.
Size chart tab
Store owner can enable size chart under separate tab
Note: Please take backup of your Magento installation (files and database) before install/update any extension.
1) Download the .ZIP file from your account at Solwin Infotech website
2) Extract the .zip file which contains two .zip file. One for extension and another for patch.
Extension main file installaion (solwin-sizechart-m2-x.x.x.zip):
1) Go to root location of Installation
2) Create folder structure /app/code/Solwin/Sizechart/
3) Extract the contents of the .ZIP (solwin-sizechart-m2-x.x.x.zip) file to the folder you just created
4) Run following install commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5) Clear Cache
6) Go to ‘Solwin -> Configuration -> Size Chart tab’ and select Enabled to Yes.
Set all other options for display latest sizechart functionality as per your requirements and save settings.
1) Extract the contents of the patch .ZIP(solwin-sizechart-patch-magento-2.1.zip) file in /app/code/Solwin/Sizechart/
– From the menu select ‘Solwin -> Manage Sizechart’, and add size chart information like image, content etc.
– To assign a particular image to product, go to the product add/edit page and select option from the dropdown “Sizechart” in General tab.
– Navigate to the frontend on the product view page you can see ‘sizechart’ link. Click on the link will display size chart image + content in a popup.
Change log Description
Version 2.0.6 :
– Added: Magento 2.1.1 Compatibility! (Added Patch)
Version 2.0.5 :
– Added: Sizechart Added in Additional Tab (Product Detail Page)
Version 2.0.4 :
– Added: Fix compilation errors
Version 2.0.3 :
– Added: Store Wise Support
Version 2.0.2 :
– Added: UI Component Grid Support
Version 2.0.1 :
– Bug Fix: minor Fix