Size Chart – Magento 2 extension which will allow the admin to easily add new size chart image from the admin and each size chart can be assigned to product separately. Easily manage with a fancy box jquery. Display size chart with two options (In Popup & On Page) on product view page. Easily add any custom size chart content using WYSIWYG editor.
Fully customizable interface
Provides fully customizable interface of the extension from admin.
Unlimited size charts
Admin can add unlimited number of sizechart for product variation possibility.
Pop up sizechart content with fancy box to present size chart beautifully.
Easily add new sizechart from the admin and each size chart can be assigned.
Create Visually Attractive Content
Be creative! Use built-in WYSIWYG editor to create cool looking size charts.
Sizechart display option
Display sizechart with two option either display as a popup or inside product page.
Supported image formats
Possible supported image formats are .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif.
Custom icon with text
Custom sizechart icon and text to show in front end.
Increase Store Credibility
Increase your store’s valuable credibility & performance.
Rich configurable options
Powerful admin option with a lots of custom configuration settings.
Perfect Solution for
Store like clothing, jewellery, shoes, home tools, furniture, eye-wear, pets, etc.
Size chart tab
Store owner can enable size chart under separate tab
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
1) Download the .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
2) Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
One is for extension setup and others are various Magento versions patch (eg. v2.1, v2.2).
1) Create a folder structure /app/code/Solwin/Sizechart/ in your Magento root directory.
2) Extract the solwin-sizechart-m2-2.0.7.zip file in above folder (the folder that you just created in above step)
3) Note: If you are using Magento 2.1 or 2.2 then you need to overwrite patch files on main extension files (/app/code/Solwin/Sizechart/). (If your Magento version is 2.1.x then you need to use solwin-sizechart-patch-magento-2.1.zip patch file. If your Magento version is 2.2.x then you need to use solwin-sizechart-patch-magento-2.2.zip patch file).
4) Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
5) Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line (php bin/magento cache:clean).
6) Now you can see Solwin menu in admin panel, please go to ‘Solwin -> Size Chart -> Configuration’ and select Enable to Yes.
7) Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
Change log Description
Version 2.0.7 :
– Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.2
Version 2.0.6 :
– Added: Magento 2.1.1 Compatibility! (Added Patch)
Version 2.0.5 :
– Added: Sizechart Added in Additional Tab (Product Detail Page)
Version 2.0.4 :
– Fixed: Compilation errors
Version 2.0.3 :
– Added: Store Wise Support
Version 2.0.2 :
– Added: UI Component Grid Support
Version 2.0.1 :
– Fixed: Minor bug fixes
Version 2.0 :
– Added: PHP 7 Support
Version 1.0 :
* Initial Release