User Blocker wordpress plugin provide the ability to admin to block or unblock user accounts quickly and effortlessly. User can be blocked by Roll or username for specific day & time OR date range Or permanently. When someone tries to log in, and if that user blocked then a friendly error message is displayed on the login screen. You can unblock accounts at any time you want. Also admin can view blocked user list and quickly search user and unblock account if require.
Block user by time (FROM-time to TO-time) for certain week days
Block user by date (FROM-date to TO-date)
Block user Permanently
Unblock user any time
Role Based Block User
Block user by UserName OR by Role
Customizable message for each blocked User OR Blocked Role
View Blocked User
View blocked user list By Time, By Date and Permanently blocked users.
Easy To Search
Easy to search any blocked user by username/ email / First name to view blocking status and modify or remove blocking
Only administrators are allowed to use this system. People with lower access levels are neither shown the new bulk actions, nor are they allowed to change the status of accounts.
Important: Plugin does not deactivate any Admin users.
Change log Description
Version 1.2.2 :
– Bug Fix: Issue in use of filter hook – authenticate
Version 1.2.1 :
– Enhancement: Localization file updated to new version
Version 1.2 :
– Enhancement: Make compatible with WordPress 4.8
– Bug Fix: Localization issue resolved
Version 1.1.3 :
– Enhancement: Make compatible with WordPress 4.7
Version 1.1.2 :
– Enhancement: Added support of bbpress plugin
– Bug Fix: UI changes to make compatible with WordPress 4.6
Version 1.1.1 :
– Added: Add localization
– Enhancement: UI improvements
– Enhancement: Sidebar added for fast submission of review and add ticket in support
– Bug Fix: Issue resolved with WP DEBUG
– Bug Fix: Blocked users by Time not working with WordPress timing
Version 1.1 :
– Bug Fix: Fixed conflict with wordpress media upload jquery
– Bug Fix: By default users will be displayed, not roles
– Bug Fix: Time has been included with date to block user for particular time frame
– Bug Fix: Timezone will be according to wordpress options timezone and time will be calculated based on that timezone
Version 1.0 :
– Initial Release
Can I block any user by time or date based?
Yes, User Blocker plugin gives you ability to block any user with specific time and date frame.
I want to block users which have same user role, How can I do this?
Go to User Blocker page and select **Block Users By Time** tab and then select Role option with ‘Select User/Category’ dropdown. Now, you have list of user roles. You can select any of them, set block time and message and hit on **Block Role** button.
Can I change the message a disabled user sees?
Yes, there is an option in backend as admin can update the message for disabled user.
Can I set individual block message for all blocked users?
Yes, admin user can set individual block message for all blocked users.
Apart from Admin who can unblock user?
Only Admin user have right to unblock blocked user.
If there are more than one Admin users then how will work?
All admin users have same rights to block and unblock user by available categories.