This website “solwininfotech.com” will hereafter be referred to as (Solwininfotech.com, website, site). This website is owned by Solwin Infotech and will hereafter be referred to as (we, Solwin Infotech, Solwin, Company).
Please note that the following terms apply in all instances to anyone who purchases products or downloads material from this website or user services offered by Solwin infotech website.
1. You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract.
2. All information you submit to Solwin Infotech or in connection with our Service is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update any profile supplied to us to ensure accuracy at all times.
In the event that you purchase one of our plans or product and you are not satisfied with our Services, you may request a refund up to 30 days following your purchase by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com containing your Transaction ID. At the expiration of the 30-day period, you understand and agree that no refunds shall be available.
In case of you any issues or conflict with your website or theme, you must allow enough time and information to fix the issue, fail to provide such information and without your co-operation its not possible to fix issues and in such case refund will not be possible.
No refunds will be given except in cases where the purchased product does not perform correctly on your hosting provider’s servers. Such server issues must be reported to us and that we are given reasonable time to attempt to provide a fix, where possible.
Solwin Infotech does not warranty or offer any form of guarantee for materials available on this site. We do NOT guarantee that our products will work with all third party extensions. Nor do we guarantee that they will function or appear the same in all web browsers. Solwin Infotech cannot under any circumstance be held liable for the loss of data or profit arising from the use of materials from this website. Solwin Infotech cannot under any circumstance be held liable for the loss of data or profit arising from the inability to use materials from this website.
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer your license to anyone else without prior written consent from Solwin Infotech.
You are allowed to make any necessary modifications to the purchased themes to fit your purposes as long as the changes are in accordance license you acquire. You also shall not offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company. How ever theme submitted by Solwin Infotech on WordPress.org will be under GPL license and do not require any permission from Solwin Infotech.
Solwin Infotech’s subscription memberships, annual memberships and product come with unlimited support for product features for the period of 1 year or active membership or active duration. That support may come through any form of communication offered by Solwin Infotech, which may include but is not limited to: forms, forums, support tickets and email. We mainly provide technical support for Solwin Infotech products through our Support portal. The available forms of support will be outlined on the support tab in the member dashboard, which is available to active members.
Support will not be provided for third-party plugins/module/extension. Support will not be provided for customization of theme layout beyond those customization options introduced by the theme through the theme options panels or post-meta options on post/page (custom post-type) editors. We provide paid customization services (subject to feasibility). Please submit your requests for customization on default coding or CSS via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After we have successfully received your payment, your order information will be emailed to the address. It normally happened within minutes. If you do not receive this information in 24 hours from you completed order process please contact us email@example.com. With this information you can access the download section to download our products and access our forums.
9. Our WordPress themes and plugins are released under the GNU Public License.
10. Our Magento Themes and extentions are released under Following licensing terms:
Solwin Infotech grants you following regular license to use the products (the “products”). The Products Sold through our website with these Terms and Conditions (the “license”) issued by Solwin Infotech, as follows:
Regular License means this products may be bought by other people after you purchase that. It is also developer license includes Photoshop files. If you purchase products at Regular License, then you may be granted use on single domain. You are able to use each individual product on a any websites, belonging to either you or your client. You can modify template or plugin as per your requirement but can not resell our products.
11. Raw design files (such as: PSD, AI, EPS), which may be available to members, are licensed under the Solwin Infotech Distribution License for Personal Use. You may not redistribute these files in any form without express permission from Solwin Infotech.
For licensing information, please read through our license section for related products.
12. Browser Compatibility
While we make all efforts to provide the widest range of browser compatibility, Solwin Infotech does not guarantee that all products available on this site will function or appear the same in all web browsers.
13. Non-permitted use of our Services
The following actions/activities are not permitted on our Website:
• Content: You may not use any of our themes / product in a way that infringes any third party right or violates any law or contractual duty;
• Fraud / unlawful use: You may not use our Website for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities;
• Multiple accounts: To prevent fraud and abuse, Users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Solwin Infotech community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Solwin Infotehch’s Terms and Conditions is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts
• Selling accounts: You may not buy or sell Solwin Infotech accounts;
• You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
14. Your Account’s security
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your Account or any other breaches of security. If you have a suspicion that someone has unauthorized access to your Account, you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will shortly after receive a confirmation from our support department that they are handling the issue. Any attempt at unauthorized access (i.e. hacking) to the Website or any of our servers is illegal and will be prosecuted. We are entitled to block or close your Account if such unauthorized access happens through your Account or with the use of your passwords.
15. You must be over 18 years old in order to use our Services. Our Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this site by Solwin Infotech.
16. Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Solwin Infotech. The use of these materials by you or anyone else authorized by you is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or express written permission is obtained from Solwin Infotech. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
17. Applicable Law
Customer understands that for all disputes, with regard to any of our services or any term listed in this policy, the only jurisdiction that shall be used in determining liability is the court situated in Surat, India. This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of Gujarat without regard to conflict of law principles.
18. We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Since you are bound by these Terms and conditions, please visit this page regularly, to learn about the revised Terms and Conditions if any.