CMS Page Import/Export – Extension for Magento® 2
CMS Page Import/Export
CMS Page Import/Export extension is designed to simplify some routine of Magento tasks. This extension allows you to import and export all CMS pages with all fields such as page title, meta description, if cms page is approved or not, url_key, date created, content_heading, cms content, layout type all cms options etc.
You can use this extension to transfer existing CMS pages from Magento 1 into your new Magento 2 installation. This extension can be useful to update and maintain CMS pages and it is also useful for medium to large sites which have hundreds of CMS pages.
Existing Customer?Login to see Your discount!
Key Features covered to grow your business
Check / Restrict CODImport/Export CMS page
Import/Export all CMS pages with related data.
Easy to manage
Easy to update and add CMS pages using CSV file.
No file changed
No core file changed.
Easy To Install & Manage
Provides fully customizable interface of the extension from admin that is easily manageable.
We’re active for any support issues and feature suggestions
User Friendly Interface
Add an Inquiry Form on every product’s detail page like form in pop up.
Why needed this extension for your Magento store?
Mobile & Electronic Store
Offer several features on your mobile & electronics store to sell products like smartphone, TV, computers, printers and accessories.
Super charge your online store for ready-made clothing, footwear, lifestyle products, accessories, makeup, hairstyle, watch, etc.
Provide stimulate shopping experience with wider selection or special displays to become a power user of your supermarket store.
Allow visitors to view the availability of food items and possible offers like great discounts for free home delivery and much more.
Provide 100+ cake options with yummy recipies and better services showcase like free gits and other benefits for your bakery store.
Give a next level heights to your online diamond and jewellery store and make your customer happy after this extension installation.
Start selling gifts online for men, women, kids, wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend for Birthday, Anniversary, Marriage, etc.
Make an online, international and local leading luxury watch store, with over multiple international brands for women, kids and men.
Why To Choose Extension From Solwin?
The key reasons why you should choose magento extension from solwin product store.
Magento Extension Builder
100% Open Source Easy To Customize
Follows Magento Code Architecture
Easy To Installation And Use
Feeling convinced now?
This extension will give the ability to become a power user with your existing Magento 2 setup and make your eCommerce store to new heights.
Bulk Purchase Discount
User Installation Guide
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the CMS Page Import/Export extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-cmspageimportexport-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-cmspageimportexport-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-cmspageimportexport-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-cmspageimportexport-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-cmspageimportexport-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-cmspageimportexport-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> CMS Page Import/Export -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.