Magento 2.0 is officially out! This is a significant step forward for the Magento community and e-commerce market. We’ve been getting ready for this day and developed many extension for Magento 2.0, today we are launching Google Custom Search Integration extension for Magento 2.0 Community Edition.
What is Google Custom Search Engine?
To include rich searching functionality into website, Google’s Custom Search Engine (CSE) is the best way to include in website. Custom search allows to create search engine for website, blog or a collection of websites. By using Google CSE store owner can add their promotions, configure web page and images, customize the look and feel of search result and also it will allow them to eliminate any unwanted website or information.
“Search is at the heart of every ecommerce experience. If They Can’t Find It, They Can’t Buy It!
What this extension offers ?
Magento’s default searching functionality is limited to one website. But if you want to provide custom search option in website than Google Custom Search Engine is a good option. This brand new extension offer you easy integration of Google’s CSE into Magento website. This extension works with multi-store environment. Here are the classic features of this extension.
- Use Google Search Algorithms
- Helps to increase SEO of website
- Works in Multi-store environment
- Improve your google search result with images
- Setup the Google Custom Search Engine to search through multiple websites
- Easily enable/disable from backend
- Customize the No. of records per page
- Enable/disable Image Search
- All you need to fill up Search Engine Unique ID
- Easy replacement with your inbuilt search functionality
- Store owner can enable/disable Autocomplete feature – which makes querying even faster
- Enable ‘Order By’ dropdown from backend
- Easy to configure
and much more!
We are delighted to offer you a wonderful launching offer!
You can use coupon code GCSEM2E20
Valid upto 10th Dec 2015
Want to explore the functionality of our new extension? Just hit the button below.
Also, your feedback on the new functionality is greatly appreciated.
Stay connected by subscribing below to our blog to get monthly freebies, Special Offers, New product updates & Access to Exclusive Subscriber Content.
Pingback: Launching Google Custom Search Integration Exte...