Want to get more hits on your store? Want to translate your store into different languages? Use Google Translate to translate any website into different languages. Magento handles language translation by creating multiple stores each of a different language. On the front side, it provides the option to change the store. Creating multiple stores increases the work of Magento administrator, as they have to enter the content of each store for categories, products, static blocks, and CMS pages.
Add the power of Google Translate’s automatic translations to your store!
To overcome these difficulties, Solwin Infotech comes up with Google Translate Integration extension for Magento 2 that allows translating websites to more than 50 languages. With support for 50+ languages store, the owner will be able to target more customers around the world. Store owners can add their own custom code snippets or select specific languages and layout options. The store owner will get a custom code snippet for Google translate from https://translate.google.com/manager/website.
Let’s have a close look at many reasons to use this extension.
- Easy to install and manage
- Easily enable or disable from backend
- Allows to translate website to more than 50 languages
- Ability to add custom code snippet
- Ability to select specific languages
- Different layout options
- Switch on automatic language selection
- Change language for the whole store
- Automatically translate your product description and CMS content
- Attract more customers around the world
You can use coupon code GTIM2E20
Valid up to 10th Dec 2015
Read other posts in Magento 2 category
- Leading New Heights with Magento 2.0 Extension – Featured Products
- Brand New Extension for Magento 2 – Product Zoom Pro
- Solwin Infotech is Heartily Welcoming Next-Generation e-Commerce! – Magento 2.0
- Launching Google Custom Search Integration Extension in Magento 2.0
Save all this post for future reference to help you build a stunning and powerful store. We’ll keep posting other blogs and product updates to help, inspire, and encourage you along your journey to Magento 2.
At last, Stay connected by subscribing below to our blog to get monthly freebies, Special Offers, New product updates & Access to Exclusive Subscriber Content.